It reminds me off home.MAHHAAHHAAA (cue evil laugh)

KoI'S p.O.v.

We stood outside the forest of death."Hmm i've seen this place before......OH yeah it looks like my home."I thought out loud.Every stared."GO AWAY YOU BITCHES OR YOU'LL END UP HAVING A HEAD LIKE AN OWL."I screamed.A paper was passed around.I started drawing on it after I had writen all the stuff I needed too.Someone passed me a heaven scroll."Yeah all I need is a earth scroll."I said.I whistled.Python slivered up to me and wrapped himself around my neck.Gold perched on a bit of my shoulder that wasn't cover by Python.Ginger and moss jumpped in my bag.Bloodwing shrank and curled around my ear and shadow walked beside me.I was shown towards a gate."You ready shadow."I said,he nodded.The gate was opened,me and shadow ran inside.(Oh yeah shadow can jump from brach to branch,use weapons,use chakra and do everything a ninja dog can.)We jumpped from brach to branch.I heard a team.I floded a bird and did a handsighn,it turned real.I nodded to it,it understood.It flew over and grabbed the earth scroll tied around one of their legs then brought it to me.Blood wing unshrank himself and helped me and shadow to get on his back.He flew to the tower in two hours.He landed,shrank himself and cutled round my ear.I walked inside.There was a plak,I read it,layed both scrolls on the ground and opened them at the same time.Kakashi apeared."Yo."I said."That is very fast your the first here."He said suprised.I nodded.He pointed to a room."Go in there and wait,there is everything you need to last you untill the time is up."He said.I nodded again and walked into the room with shadow.There was a kitchen,a few other doors(THEY WERE BEDROOMS),a dining/livving room and a bathroom door leading of.Shadow went a lay down in a cornor.Moss and ginger curled up with sadow and went to sleep.Gold stayed on my shoulder and boolwing fell asleep on my ear.I made some ramen,not ramen that you get out of a cup,actual ramen.I ate it.Someone came in."Well looks like were'er the first."Said a voice."WRONG."I screamed.They looked into the kitchen to see me sitting on the floor next  to my sleeping animals."It took me three hours and it took you four."I said simling.I got up, sat at the tabble,pulled some paper out and began to fold it.I made a paper panda.I did a handsign,it turned real.They looked shocked."Hmmm I see some visembellense of the panda."I said looking at gaara then at the panda."YEP GAARA IS CLEARLY A PANDA."I said loudly."Anyway I never thought the jinchuriki host would look like you."I mummbled."What?"He said pinning me agains't the wall with his sand."Well ask the one tailed jinchuriki inside you if he knows who Domani is."I said smiling.He closed his eyes then looked at me shocked.His sand dropped me."What's going on?"A blonde girl asked."Well it's nice to meet you,i'm koi and i am the host for the dragon jinchuriki but it isn't like a tailed beast."I said similing."I'm tamiri gaara's older sister and this is kankuro gaara's older brother."She said simling."Yeah you still look like a panda."I said to gaara.I scary smile apeared on my face.I ran into the kitchen snd picked up python and ran back."oK i want you to see if you can win a starteing contsest with my python,Python."I said,he nodded.Five minutes into the contest.Gaara blinked."Do you want to know what da secert."I said.He nodded."Snakes don't blink."I said laughting.He looked amussed.I coughed up a bit of blood on the wooden floor.I got a towl from the kitchen and wiped it up."One don't ever come near me with water ok."I said.They nodded."Two the frist door on the right is mine."I said.I dragged my animals into the room.It had three beds,a dresser,a mirro and a carpet.Python slivered onto one bed taking uo the whole thing.Moss and ginger took up another bed.Shadow,Gold and Bloodwing took the carpet.I opend the door and walked outside.I bummbed into Kankuro who had a glass of water in his hand."Shit."I said loudly.Water splashed on me.I collapsed dew to my tail.He gasped."UHH THIS IS EXTREMLY EBARRASSING."I shouted.I used water to carrie myself to the kitchen.Konkuro followed.I grabbed salt out a cupboard and pour a bit of it on my tail.It turned back to legs.This time I was covered in scales."Oh SHIT AND FUCK THE WORLD."I said walking out.I bumbbed into gaara and tamari.They looked shocked."THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I TOUCH BLOODY WATER."I shouted and walked of into my room.

At 5:00.am I walked out of my room covered in bandges.I walked to the kitchen,grabbed a bottle of oil."You mind if I blow da place up."I said.They looked scared."Joking."I said putting it back."Where do they keep the achole?"I whined.I looked in a very small hardly noticable pocket on my shorts.I took out a match and a cigerate."Never mind."I said walking to my room.I lit the cigate, put it in my mouth and sat on the bed.Someone knocked."Come in."I said.Tamari came in."Kankuro set me to tell you he's sorry."She said."Tell him its fine."I said takind the cigrate out my mouth and blowing a cloud of smoke.She nodded and walked out."WAIT wake me up when its time for the rest of da chunin exams."I said.

Someone was shaking me.I punched them into a walll."What the fucking hell?"I screamed.Gaara stood ion the cornor of the room,tamari with him and kankuro was stuck in a wall."Sorry."I said.I got up and walked with them to the chunin exam thing."So you finaly got her."I weird man said he was probaly our producter."We'er having a primalriy round."He said.I nodded and went over to Kakashi."Yo"I said He nodded.I pulled out a cigerate and lit it.I put it in my mouth and put the lighter back in my pocket.He looked shocked.I ignored it."The first round is Koi Zakumani vs Zaku Abumi."He coughed.I jumpped of the railing with the cigerate still in my mouth."Smoking is a bad habit."Said a man then jumpped down into the arena."Mmmm it hapened cause someone dumpped fricking water on me."I aaid bored."START."the produckter yelled.I whistled.My animals apeared.Blood wing was a full from."How should I kill you?Burn,freze,tear,bite or I could have fun.....I'll think I'll have fun destroying you oh and by the way don't you dare dropp any water on me."I said.He toke out a water bottle,opened it and threw it at me.Water touched me."Shit of course how stupid could I get."I said looking at my tail.There were gasps."WILL YA FUCKIN SHUT DA FUCK UP YOU FUCKIN LITTLE SHITY BASTARDS."I screamed.I pulled a packet of salt out and pour some on my tail.I t turned backto normal."So I see your Akuma Nishikigoi-ryuu."He said slyly."Well I hate you so i'm gonna use domani for this."I said.I let domani take control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

KOI:Next time..oh wait I forgot.

Sasu-gay:Stupid.

KoI:what was it it....oh wait next time .*MEH.......SECERT REVEALED*

Sasuke:Stupid name,stupid person.]

domani:All she was trying to say is we FUCKIN DON'T OWN NARUTO.