Love is.......What is love?

Koi P.O.V

We were sat down at a tabble eating food that tazuna's daughter had made.We were sitting silently when I suddenly fell backwards.There was a loud thud as my head touched the ground."Did you just.."Sasuke was cutt of by me."Don't say it Sasu-gay the chimpanze.Even the pink buffalo wouldn't say it because he knows he would be skined,boiled then eaten by yours turely."I said still on the floor."Anyway this is great food."I said sitting up.Silence.I started styling sasuke's hair."Look Sasuke's a GNOME."I said pointing to his hair that was sticking up straight like those mini trolls you can get."I've always wanted to do this."I said turning into a dog then walking over to Sasuke.There was a yelp.I had bit Sasuke's hand.I walked back over to my seat.Everyone look at my like I was crazy.I turned back."I'M GONNA GO TRAIN WITH THE MAGICAL PINK BUFFALO."I anouced.I walked out,I heard Sasuke follow.I walked to a clearing and stopped."Sasuke I know your following me."I said like a little girl.He jumpped down from a tree.I stummbled then fell backwards into Sasuke.He caught me gently."Are you feeling Okay?He asked me."Um i'm okay lust feeling bit dizzy."I said."Sit down."He said.We both sat down leaning agains't a tree.I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep.

I woke up holding something warm,I sunggled into it more.I opened my eyes to see Sasuke leaning agains't a tree asleep with his arms around me.I looked at my hands they were clinging onto his shirt.I  went red and tried to get out of his grasp.He wouldn't let go."Sasuke let me go."I said trying to get him of.I got out the black pen and drew on his face then quickly hid it.His eyes flickered open,he smiled and pull me in closer to him."Sasuke,Kakashi is in the tree above us."I lied.He quickly pulled away from me and stood up.I giggled.He chased me back to tuzana's house.I ran inside laughting but bumbed into Kakashi and fell over on my but still laughting.Kakashi gave me a WTF look.I used a jutsu that made my invisable.Sasuke ran down the corridor."Kakashi-sensi do you know were koi is?"He asked kakashi."Sasuke there is something on your face and koi's right next to you."Kakashi said.Sasuke turned to look at me.I releashed the jutsu.He jumpped.I handed him a mirro.He looked at it then slung me over his shoulders and started to walk away from Kakashi."Kakashi save meee!!!"I shouted.Sasuke carried me out side."Sasuke-kun put me down."I whined."Say it."He comanded."Peease Sasu-kun,pease put me down."I said crying anime tears."Nope."He said then sat down."WHAT THE FUCK?PUT ME DOWN YOU MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER."I screamed in his ear.Sakura came running out,Sasuke put me down."YIPYKAYAY MOTHER FUCKER."I screamed then ran inside the house like a loony.Sakura followed me inside."Stop with the cuzzing Kakashi is anoyed with it."She sighed."I'll bite you."I said happily.She backed away.

Tomorrow morning the day when they fight Mr.moomoo cow.I'm so insane I could be tobi.YYYYAAAYYY.....

I woke up someone was shaking me.I bit the persons hand with my sharper than a dog teeth then puched them into a wall.That person came back,wrapped they'er arms around my waist and heaved me out of bed.I opened my eyes and looked up Sasuke was holding me bridal stlye.I tried to get out of his grasp witch ended in me falling and landing my face."FUCK YOU SASU-GAY YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT SO HELP YOU WHEN I GET CHANGED."I screamed at him as he ran out the room.I closed the door and toke of my black shorts and white shirt and changed into a black T-shirt,black leggings that went down tom my calves,a demin mini skirt,a leather belt,high heeled sandals and my hair was lose.I ran down stairs.Sasuke tryed to make a run for it but Kakashi held him back.I told Kakashi to stand back as I poured pink powder onto Sasuke's hair.when tthe dust cleared his hair was pink."Severes you right you little piece OF SHI....."Someone covered my mouth,it was Kakashi.I bit him hard and wouldn't let go.It toke sakura,Sasuke and naruto to get me of him.Kakashi was bleeding."Who ever goes agains't me ,I will bite ,got that?."I said smiling.Everyone nodded.

At the bridge......WWEEEEEEEE!!!!!I'm mentaler by the minute

We walked onto the bridge,battered work men were lying everywhere."Wow this person is nearly as good as me."I said.They gave me a WTF look."I mean in well knocking people out and nearly killed them.AND CAPTIN DUCK-BUTTT A.K.A SASU-GAY THE CHIMPANZE'S BUTT IS ON FIRE."I said franticly.They gave me another what da fuck looks."D.I.O.Y.W.G.H.!"I screamed."Drop it or you will get hurt!"I screamed again."So you decided to show up."Said Zabuza aproaching from the mist."YAY ITS MISTER MOO MOO PANTS YAY I WANT TO SELL HIM TO A BUTCHER."I scream randomly."Your worse than Tobi."He muttered."I KNOW."I shreecked."Sakura,Sasuke and Koi monji formaition and protect the brige builder."Shouted Kakashi."FUCK YOU MISTER CHEETAH."I said then summoned all of my animals to evoleve.Bloodwing turned into a even bigger dragon that was cover in flames."Domani I will not let you take over."I muttered.I kinde zoned out till a water clone came towards us.Sasuke slit his throght.Water splashed on me.I was cover in a buzing light.When I came out of the light I had a serpent/fish tail kinda like a mermaid,dragon wings,my top was still normal and my hair had turned a geryish coulor.I used water to carrie me towards Sasuke."You'll pay for this."I said darkly then jumpped of the bridge into the river below.

I swam to a shore and hauled myself out,dripping wet.Gato and his men were standing there.I growled at him."Well,well I heard your weak when your like this perfect for capturing."He said smiling.A few people wrapped a net around me then lifted me up.I tried to get out of there grasp,they were to strong.I was knocked out...............

Kakashi's P.O.V.

Out of nowhere came Gato."Well you don't look so well,Kakashi sure did a number one you , Zabuza."Gato smirked.His men dragged something from the crowd of them.It was a girl with that had a tail of some kind of fish/dragon/serpent.Koi was wrapped up in fishing nets.She was knocked out.Her eyes slowly opened.

Koi's P.O.V. of flying unicorns

I opened eyes,Sasuke was lying on the ground not moving,Sakura next to him,naruto standing there clueless,zabuza was ingured,Haku was dead and Kakashi was beat up.I truned back normal.I set myself on fire."WHAT THE FUCK?"I screamed a whirlwind fromed around me."Dragon stlye:Take over."I shouted.Scales formed on me followed by wings untill insted of me there was a huge black dragon.Kyo apeared."Stop it,Koi."Said kyo standing infront of me.I swung my tail.All of Gato's men fell of the bridge.Kyo took a seal out from his pocket and placed it on me.I shrank untill all that was left was a Koi fish.Kyo put me in a bubble of water."I'm sorry."I whisspered.Sasuke twiched and sat up.Kyo turned the water green and I turned normal."You can go."I said to kyo while getting out the bubble.He nodded and dissapeared.I ran over to Sasuke."Are you alright? are you ingured?Do you need a doctor?"I said loudly.He pulled me into a hug."I love you."He whisspered into my hair."I l-l-love y-you t-to."I suttered/whisppered.He took me out of the hug as I helped him stand up and then I fainted........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO MENTAL WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN,

VOTE,

AND

COMMENT

YAYAYAYAYAYAY ~MEOW~