Gabriel's Ordeal pt2

Joe=(sighs)where are you at?
David= I  am at a county prison about an hour from here.
Joe=alright  I  am on my way.
(joe got his car keys)
Joe= I  will be back in a little bit so thomas you are in charge till  I  get back or till your mother wakes up.
Thomas=okay dad.
(joe got into his car and started driving)
(1 hour later)
(in the jail)
(joe walked in the jail lobby and spots a receptionist)
Receptionist=hello sir how may  I  help you.
Joe=uh yes  I  am looking for a blond guy blond mohawk black marks and a white haired toddler grey eyes.
Receptionist=yes the blond man is in the interrogation room and the toddler is in the room next to it.
Joe=thank you ma'am.
(in the interrogation room)
(david was being interrogated by a good cop bad cop duo sanders the bad cop and johnson the good cop and it was the bad cop doing the work now and to see david was scared)
Sanders=now tell me tell me why was there a kid in the trunk!!!!
David= I  already told you he snuck in there he is my brother!
Sanders=stop playing games kid this is serious  I  will rip you limb from limb for an confession!!!!
David=okay okay  I  did it  I  ate all the cookie last week when my mom told me and my bros not to eat them and  I  was the one who accidentally got gabe sick when he was ten months when  I  wanted to know what would happen if you give a baby some soda and  I  broke the vase and....
(joe was outside the room listening to all of his son confessions something to tell his wife when he gets back home.
Johnson=okay david look we just need to know why was there a kid in your trunk and why were you speeding.
David=and  I   I  broke my dads power drill!!
Joe=so you broke my drill!!
David=dad!
Sanders=who are you do you know this kidnapper.
Joe=let me set something straight.
(joe started to talk about how close david and gabe is and how gabe snuck into david's car trunk and david was off to college)
Sanders=(sniff sniff)that was so moving kid your free to go and here is a hundred dollars for the ride.
David=gee thanks man your the best!!
Johnson=here is a gas card take it.
David=awesome thanks!!
(so joe got gabriel and david and they all walked out)
(outside)
David=thanks dad.
(joe look's at his youngest son and he was mad)
Joe=dang it gabe what were you thinking what you did was bad very bad!!!
Gabriel=(whimper)bud me don wan davey weave.
Joe=david could have got into a lotta trouble by what you did!!!
Gabriel=(sob sob)
Joe=oh man uh gabe  I 'm sorry daddy didn't mean to yell.
David=dad you should go chill in the car remember get to mad you won't be dad.
Joe=yeah stress can kill  I  am going back to the car.
David=alright  I  will talk to gabe.
(david took a knee and he got to gabriel's  height and he looked gabriel in his eyes)
David=now gabe  I  gotta leave you know that right but you got in my trunk and  I  could have got in trouble and you could have got hurt.
Gabriel=bud me nod wan davey weave.
David=gabe  I  have to okay.
Gabriel=bud ou weave wat...Umm oh wat change my daipy.
David=mom and dad can thomas can to.
Gabriel=bud ou mak scawey monstew go bye bye an me sweep awone me no wan sweep awone.
David=you can sleep with mom or dad or thomas okay so  I  gotta go okay  I  love you bro.
(but before david can get up again gabriel hugs david and starts bawling)
Gabriel=waaaaaaaaah d davey waaaaaaaaah!!!!
(david gets up while holding gabriel and starts pacing around till gabriel's crying and sobbing were replaced with soft snores)
Gabriel=(sniff)zzzzz
Joe= I  got him david you should go on ahead.
David=thanks dad tell everybody  I  love them tell gabe to.
Joe=alright.
(joe watched david get in his car and drives off until he cannot see him anymore)
Joe=good luck son.
(joe walked back to his car and he put's gabriel into his carseat and buckles him in and joe starts driving home)
(back at the house)
Joe=were back.
Jane=gabriel!!
(jane picks up her youngest son and kisses him on his cheek repeatedly)
Jane=you had mommy so scared!
Gabriel=sowey mommy.
...
Jane=you sound so sad.
Gabriel=(whimper)davey weave.
Jane=it's okay how about  I  make you your favorite dinner to cheer you up.
(jane got started on dinner for her,joe and thomas she made steaks while gabriel gets fish sticks)
Jane=god is good god is grace thank you for the food amen.
(so everybody started eating and laughing at the table all except gabriel he ate his food but he was quiet after dinner jane gave gabe a bath and she dressed him in a blue t-shirt and his diaper she also put him in spiderman socks gabe loves super heros it was also a warm night so she decided that a t-shirt a pair of socks and a diaper is good enough she then puts him in his repaired crib and jane kisses him on his forehead and she leaves the room)
....
(2:00 am)
(clank clank)
(a tree has been tapping the window for a while gabriel was scared if david was there he would make the monster go away when the tree hit the window again it scared gabriel that he wetted his diaper so gabriel got out of his crib)
Gabriel=(whimper)wan d davey.
(so gabrel left his room and went to the nearest room and tries to open the door)
(in thomas room)
(thomas woke up from the sound of jiggling from his door knob he put his back against the wall and he looked under the space under the door and he saw spiderman socks he knew who it was so he opened the door)
Thomas=gabe what are you doing up it's two in the morning.
Gabriel=s scawey monstew thewe no wan sweep thewe.
Thomas=(sighs)let's see.
(gabriel held thomas hand and led him to his room)
(in gabriel's room)
(tap tap)
Gabriel=(whimper).
(thomas picks up gabriel)
Thomas=it's okay...You need a diaper change.
(thomas put's gabriel on the changing table and pulls off gabe's diaper)
(thud thud)
(this time the tree branch banged against the window and scared gabriel so much that he kinda wetted thomas t-shirt)
Thomas=eww!!
Gabriel=(whimper)
Thomas=it's okay.
(thomas dug into david's drawer and got one of his old shirts)
Thomas=it's a good fit now let's get you changed.
(after thomas changed gabriel's diaper he looked out the window to see a tree branch hitting the window)
Thomas=it's just a tree branch we can cut it down tomorrow now go to bed.
Gabriel=no wan sweep hewe.
...
Thomas=fine come on you sleep with me.
Gabriel=otay.
(gabriel grabs thomas hand and he walks to the older boy's room)
(in thomas room)
(thomas places gabriel on his bed and he gets on it and lays down next to gabriel)
Thomas=night gabe.
Gabriel=mmm(yawn)nigh tema...Zzzz.