In His Head

(11:00 am)
(uchiha mansion)
(sakura had placed saskue in his highchair,she then put sasuke in front of the tv once she turned on the dvd player she placed a educational dvd in it)
Naruto=what are you doing?
Sakura=trying to get saskue to watch something educational but every time  I  tried he runs off so I stuck him in his highchair.
Saskue=wan see wubbzy.
Sakura=you can watch wubbzy later watch this it will teach you things.
Saskue=(humph).
Sakura=now  I  have a mission  I  will be back in a few hours naruto don't mess up the house.
Naruto=got it.
Sakura=and stay in the living room to  watch this movie with him it requires parental help so you and saskue can learn something.
Naruto=fine.
(so with that sakura left)
.....
Naruto=so  I  guess let's play this movie.
(so naruto pressed play on the dvd remote and the movie started playing)
(in the movie)
Matt=hello  I  am matt today we are teaching shapes let's start what shape is this.
(back in the real world)
Naruto=zzzzzzzz.
Saskue=nawootoe sweep.... Me pway now.
(saskue tried to get out of his highchair but he could not do it by himself usually sakura or naruto would take him out of his highchair when he got done eating so he never really knew how to get himself out the contraption to say he was kinda mad)
Saskue=grr wan oud wet me go(humph)don see dis wan pway.
???=hey.
Saskue=huh.
???=hey kid.
Saskue=whew awe ou?
???=you could say that  I  am inside you.
Saskue=awe ou ad tummy?
???=no  I  am in your head.
Saskue=haiw.
???=heh heh no your head you know like your brain.
Saskue=wat dat?
???= I 'll tell you later.
Saskue=who ou?
???=who am  I  well  I  am you.
Saskue=me.
???= I  am kinda like your subconscious  I  am the one who tells you what's right and wrong.
Saskue=otay.
???=so as far as  I  can tell you are stuck and with nothing to do but watch this movie.
Saskue=yeah.
???= I  got you covered.
(all of a sudden saskue's susano activated  with only its rib cage and one arm and the susano arm grabbed the tv remote and turned it nick jr where wow wow wubbzy was on the susano arm then took the batteries out of the remote)
Saskue=wubbzy!
???=yeah.
Saskue=uh oh.
???=what something wrong?
Saskue=wen me see red sakuwa ged medicine an me don wike id.
???=don't worry  I  am using my chakra so you don't have to take the medicine.
(the susano deactivated and saskue eyes were black again)
Saskue=nod red no moe.
???=that's right.
(saskue picks up the remote batteries)
Saskue=sakuwa don haf dat sakuwa won mak wubbzy weave.
???= I  know what you are thinking and it is not a good idea.
Saskue=bud sakuwa mak wubbzy weave an ged da bowing man gan.
???=saskue no.
Saskue=(humph)
(saskue took the batteries and hid them in his diaper)
???=why would you do that?
Saskue=sakuwa won ged id.
???=well alright then.
Saskue=wad ou mame?
???=my name well just inner saskue.
Saskue=sake...dat my mame.
Sake=Mines too.
Saskue=(yawn)me tiwed.
Sake=well  I  guess it's naptime then.
Saskue=(nods) uh huh.
(saskue falls asleep)
Sake=heh  I  was a pretty neat kid back then.
(two hours later)
Sakura=hey guys.
Naruto=zzzzzzz.
Saskue=zzzzzzz.
Sakura=hmm the movie is over  I  guess they deserve a reward  I  will cook naruto some ramen and saskue can have some extra tv time before bed.
(sakura shook naruto lightly)
Naruto=hey sakura.
Sakura=hey naruto you can head out for the day  I  will handle saskue.
Naruto=awesome thanks.
(naruto threw on his shoes and he left)
Sakura=alright saskue let's get you to  bed.. And also let's  get you a new diaper it's a bit heavy.
(sakura got the tv remote and she tried to turn off the tv with the remote but nothing happend)
Sakura=huh?
(sakura looked at the back of the remote to find that the batteries were missing)
Sakura= I wonder where they went.
(sakura picked up saskue)
Saskue=sakuwa.
Sakura=oh saskue your diaper is a bit heavy let me get you changed.
(in saskue's room)
(sakura places saskue on the changing table and removed his pants then she undid his diaper and she found the missing batteries)
Sakura=how did these end up in his diaper did he eat them  I  have to talk to him later.