1.1K SPECIAL

Dj360x=hello my epic readers  I  am dj360x the writer of baby saskue and this is the 1.1k special that many people read my book that is a lot of readers and  I  am joined by my best friends my first followers joymolyneux.
Joymolyneux=hey its nice to be here.
Dj360x=joy is also joined with her ooc rain.
Rain=hey everybody.
Dj360x=next guest is huntershufelt.
Huntershufelt=hey everybody.
Dj360x=we also have another guest darkday.....Where is darkday.
(a black portal emerged from the floor and darkday came out of it)
Darkday=sup.
Dj360x=nice of you to join us and now also with me is the baby saskue cast.
Sakura=hey nice to be here.
Naruto=yeah this place is awesome so much ramen.
Saskue=sakuwa why nawootoe wike wamen a wot.
Sakura=cause naruto is...Special.
Terriq=okay is that everything lets get this show on the road so now  I  got a whole bunch of questions tonight and some other stuff so lets start the q&a session.
Al3x 543 ask:saskue you're so cute can you sing a song.
Sakura=umm saskue is sorta shy.
Saskue=me sing.
Sakura=do you want to.
Saskue=(nods)
Sakura=okay.
(saskue stands in front of a small microphone)
Saskue=twinkle wittle staw how me umm wat dat one sakuwa?
Sakura=wonder.
Saskue=wondew wat you awe up a a umm.
Sakura=above.
Saskue=above a w world so high wike a d d umm.
Sakura=diamomd.
Saskue=di diamond in da sky twinkle twinkle wittle staw how me umm won wonder wat you awe.
Audience=awww.
(saskue started blushing a deep red and went back to sakura and hid his face on her shoulder.
Jooymolyneux=aww.
Huntershufelt=that is so cute.
Darkday=aww.
Dj360x=alright next question.
Naruhina fan 009 ask:sakura how can you be a mom and still look so beautiful you have no crows feet or anything.
Sakura=well  I  have a process.
Dj360x=you do share with us.
Sakura=well before saskue wakes up in the morning  I  jog for 30 minutes at 4:00 am and do some other exercises then  I  take a warm bath after that  I  power lift 4000 pounds while cooking breakfast at 5:00 am naruto wakes up around that time to do his training  I  train with him then at 6:00  I  get saskue ready for the day help him brush his teeth change his diaper and dress him we eat breakfast and start our day.
.....
Dj360x=you bench 4000 pounds everyday.
Sakura=yeah.
Terriq=how come you don't have bulging muscles.
Sakura= I  keep myself from looking like that using chakra.
Dj360x=alright.
Rain=wow you are so cool not cooler than my mom though she is way more awesome.
Dj360x=anyway next question.
Huntershufelt ask:what do you want to be when you grow up saskue and who is your idol and if you can play a game with your best friend what would it be.
Saskue=me wan be ninja wike nawootoe an sakuwa an me wan pway dis game wif yuki.
(saskue got into his diaper bag sakura had and pulled out left 4 dead)
Naruto=hey thats my game!!
Saskue=sakuwa an nawootoe no won me pway id dey say id foe reawy big boys and giwls.
Sakura=well it is.
Saskue=(humph)
Dj360x=next question is.
Ssb4 4 eva ask:naruto how did you go from being a world hero to being a dad also
#naruto for smash bros 4.
Naruto=well  I  wanted saskue to have a good life now and now he is a toddler well its the perfect time.
Dj360x=noble just noble all right time for a commercial break....Alright joy lets play l4d  I  been dying to.
Joymolyneux=yes l4d is the shiz.
(elsewhere)
???=is that everything.
???=yes it is.
???=good dj360x's 1.1k special will not end well.
(back to the show)
Dj360x=and were back from commercial break.
Joymolyneux=now people for some more questions.
Kawaii_princess ask:why is asuma and kurunei kid a boy but in the actual naruto series it is a girl.
Dj360x=because  I  didn't know at the time when  I  was creating asuma.Jr when  I  did find so many people fell in love with him being a boy  I  said why not so yeah.
Rain=next question is.
Twilight moon ask:can naruto and sakura just get married it make things easier.
Naruto=wha n no  I  am dating hinata and she worked hard for me so she is the only one for me.
Sakura=and  I  am dating sai he loves me  I  love him.
Dj360x=next question.
Day and night love ask: sakura how are you so motherly.
Sakura=well back in the pre shippuden years we team seven did lots of babysitting mission.
Darkday=next question is.
Yolo miner ask:hey naruto what does the fox say.
Naruto=well the fox say tailed beast bomb!!!
Dj360x=oh crap!!!
(we are having technical difficulties)
.....
Dj360x=alright sorry about that just some issues nothing but some duct tape couldn't handle.
Naruto=(mumph mm m)
Darkday=next question.
Bieber fan 103 ask:sakura ever heared 50 shades of grey
(dj360x pulls out a rocket launcher and shot it at bieber fan 103)
Dj360x=we will never speak of that book here that is a warning shot....Next question.
Xanime hermetx ask:hey naruto you are the best fighter in j star victory vs.
Naruto=thank you  I  beat the crap out of luffy and toriko.
Sakura= I  should have been in that game.
(boom)
Dj360x=what the!!
(it was tobi and kabuto)
Dj360x=why are yall two here.
Kabuto= I  was in two chapters of this story how come  I  am not here in the special.
Joymolyneux=well two in a half chapters.
Kabuto=grr.
Tobi=what about me  I  am the main villan of the show where am  I  in this story.
Wattpad writers=you're freaking evil!!!
Tobi=oh well that stung.
Kabuto=we are destroying this 1.1k special.
Naruto=no your not!!
Sakura=you are not wrecking this special.
Dj360x=don't worry us wattpad authors got this.
Kabuto=really how can regular humans beat us super poweful ninja.
Dj360x=well see thats the thing we are real and this is a wattpad book.
(terriq snaps his fingers then him and the other wattpad authors got a keyboard)
Tobi=keyboards ha ha ha well time for yall to die.
(tobi does some hand signs)
Tobi=fire style fire ball jutsu.
Terriq=giant wall.
(an giant steel wall appears in front of the wattpad writers)
Terriq=that turns into a fist that punches both tobi and kabuto.
(and so it did)
Kabuto=oww what the!!!
Tobi=h how.
Joymolyneux=we're wattpad writers remember hmm lets see a giant meteorite crushes tobi and kabuto)
(and so it did)
Kabuto=grr chakra dissection blade.
Darkday=then a snake pit appears under tobi and kabuto)
(kabuto and tobi fell in and ten seconds later the climbed out with bite marks all over them)
Huntershufelt= I  will finish this.
(huntershufelt typed something)
Dj360x=what did you do?
Huntershufelt=just watch.
(the instrumental of wrecking ball was playing then once once the piano solo ended well you know)
Sakura=oh no.
(sakura quickly shields saskue's eyes)
Miley= I  came in like a wrecking ball!!!
(miley cyrus crashes in the studio while she was sitting on a wrecking ball and she hits tobi and kabuto and send them flying)
....
Dj360x=kay well that ends the 1.1k special come back next time for the 2k special bye.
Joymolyneux=bye.
Huntershufelt=bye.
Darkday=bye.
Rain=bye.
(all the wattpad people returned home)
...
Check out joymolyneux's huntershufelt's stories they are epic and awesome and check out darkday's book whenever she starts writing them.