Rude Awakening

(3:30 AM)

That what time it was when Sakura shot up from her bed, ran to the nearest bathroom, and began to puke.

Once she did not feel the urge to puke anymore, the pink haired woman leaned against the bathroom wall tired, her random spell of nausea was still making her head spin, unearthing the pain she had been holding.

"What am I gonna do."

Sakura placed a hand on her forehead as she began to cry.

In the nursery Sasuke had heard a weird noise coming from outside his room in the hallway, he was scared the noise sounded like a monster.

So the child quickly hid under his covers just in case the monster tried to look for him.

After a few minutes the loud noises were replaced with crying... monsters don't cry do they.

Sasuke poked his head from under the cover maybe if he could see the monster crying he could make it feel better, so gathering up all of his courage Sasuke had climbed out of his crib and softly landed on his padded bottom, once he figured he was okay the toddler struggled to open the door.

The child had jumped up and had finally twisted the knob to open the door, Sasuke quietly stepped into the hallway to notice the there was a light coming from the bathroom and that was the source of the crying so the child peered into to the bathroom to see Sakura, his new mom was sad he was then starting to get sad.

"Sakuwa."

Sasuke hugged Sakura he was scared he never seen a grown up cry before, it was a little scary.

Sakura had not expect the toddler to be hugged by Sasuke, who should be asleep at this time of night.

"Sasuke why are up right now?"

Sakura asked the child.

Sasuke looked up at the female ninja with tears in his eyes.

"No sad mommy, me don wike wen Sakuwa sad."

Sasuke said as he buried his face in Sakura's chest.

Sakura began comforting the child this feeling she had was somehow felt natural to comfort a sad child who looked up to her.

"Shh it's okay Sasuke... mommy is alright."

Sakura had gained a resolve, she knew that she accepted the responsibility of play a parental role in when she had said she would look after the young Uchiha, so now it's time for her to step up and represent that role.

After two minutes Sasuke had stopped crying and then he felt guilty he came here to make Sakura feel better, but instead she ended up comforting him.

"Me pose ta make mommy nod cwy."

Sasuke said.

"You couldn't sleep either, huh Sasuke."

Sakura asked the child.

"Montew wad yelling hewe, bud id wad you."