Holy Crap (Pun intended)

(10:00 PM)
(Nursery)
Sasuke was sleeping peacefully in his crib until he had suddenly felt urge to get up something was wrong.
"Tummy huwt."
Said the toddler as he gripped his stomach.
Whatever ever Sasuke was feeling he did not like it, soon the child face started turning red as he starting to force something out of him but then his stomach felt better all of a sudden.
.......
Sasuke then realized what had happened.
"Daipy icky..... Sakuwa!!"
Sasuke called out to his surrogate mother.
.......
"Coming Sasuke."
.........
Sakura opened the door to Sasuke's nursery to only be hit with a wall of stench, the kunoichi immediately stopped in her tracks as she pinched her nose.
"Oh....what did you eat Sasuke."
Sakura said as she put her shirt over her nose.
"Sakuwa make gatti!"
Sasuke said weirdly cheerful.
"Jeez I didn't think spaghetti would do this much damage."
Sakura inched her way towards the crib fearing what she has to do.
.......
Then the kunoichi thought to herself, Naruto had been gone for the entire day leaving her to care for Sasuke and right before Naruto had left he had said I owe you one.
........
Sakura sneered.
"Time to call in a favor."
Sakura started to cackle.
"Why Mommy waff?"
Asked the toddler.
"No reason sweetie....no reason at all...you wanna play with Naruto?"
Sakura asked the toddler in a sickly sweet voice.
"Yeah yeah."
The toddler jumped for joy.
......
Naruto's room
The blonde jinchuriki was on his bed snoring peacefully.
.....
{Sniff Sniff}
"Naruto wake up you smell that."
Kurama said from within Naruto.
.....
"Naruto wake up!"
Yelled the tailed beast.
"Quiet Kurama."
Naruto said as his drowsiness was starting to overcome him again.
.....
Sakura walked into the room carrying Sasuke with a mask over her mouth and nose.
"Nawudo sweep Sakuwa."
Said the toddler
"Let's wake him up."
Sakura hovered the bottom of Sasuke's diaper over the sleeping jinchuriki.
Naruto rolled out of his bed gagging.
"What is that are you trying to poison me!!"
Naruto shouted.
"Change his diaper remember you owe me Naruto."
Sakura said coldly.
"But I can't do this it's too hard even for me."
Naruto said holding the child towards Sakura.
"Nope a deal is a deal."
With that said Sakura placed a diaper, mini trash bag, wipes, and a pair of gloves on the floor and she quickly left the room.
"Sakura wait!!"
Naruto pleaded as he tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.
"What's up with this door!"
Naruto rammed into the door.
"I sealed the door Naruto, I will be back in thirty minutes Sasuke had better be changed when I get back."
Said with a small hint of killer intent in her voice.
......
"Nawudo gif me new daipy?"
The toddler asked.
.....
Naruto felt like crying never has he ever felt so defeated before.
....
"Yeah...I am."
Naruto laid Sasuke onto the floor and he unzipped the toddler's footed pajamas and he slid off the clothing to reveal the source of his agony, the diaper.
.......
Sakura silently cracked the door open to watch the event unfold
"Nawudo daipy icky!"
Sasuke whined as his dirt diaper was starting to make him feel uncomfortable.
"Okay okay."
Naruto untaped both sides of the diaper and he pulled back the fro not of the diaper to reveal the most vile thing he had ever seen it almost looks liked it was moving.
"Oh god!".
Naruto fought the urge to throw up he was retching due to how putrid the smell was.
Sakura was on the verge of laughing herself to tears now Naruto would feel the pain of changing a diaper.
Naruto lifted the naked child  in the air by his leg as he prepares to dispose of the dirty diaper in the provided trash bag.
Sasuke was giggling from being held upside down he was so excited that he unleased a stream of urine on Naruto's pajama shirt.
"You peed on me!!"
Naruto shuddered this was digesting this was easily the worst day of his existence no amount of war could even challenge the problem of changing a crappy diaper.
"Sowy Daddy."
Sasuke remorsefully said.
The blonde jinchuriki sighed.
"It's okay... let's just get you cleaned up."
Naruto laid Sasuke back on the floor and he grabbed the baby wipes and baby powder.
.......
"I hate my life right now.".
Naruto said.
"I hate you right now too, thanks for getting us in this mess."
Said the tailed beast.
"Hey shut up this ain't my fault."
Naruto said as he started to wipe down Sasuke, once he was deemed the toddler clean, Naruto sprinkled baby powder on Sasuke and he put the child in a new diaper.
"Done!"
Naruto tied up the trash bag and fell back onto the floor.
"Me nod poopy no moe Nawudo."
The toddler said happily.
"Great."
Naruto muttered under his breath.
Sasuke sat on the blonde shinobi's stomach and he hugged him.
"Me wuv daddy."
....
Naruto signed how could he stay mad.
{Yawn}
Naruto was brought out of his thoughts to see Sasuke was rubbing his eyes .
"You tired?"
The shinobi asked
Sasuke laid his head on Naruto's chest and he fell asleep peacefully.
.......
Naruto himself soon fell asleep afraid that if he moved a single muscles he would wake up the child.
(Thirty minutes later)
.........
Sakura had shot back up from her bed she had forgotten that she still had the room sealed so she ran back to Naruto's room and broke her seal and when she opened the door she saw both Naruto and Sasuke sleeping peacefully the toddler gripping onto the older man's shirt for comfort as the young adult a arm over the  child as a make shift blanket.
.....
Sakura smiled she left the room to grab a blanket and she covered the two boys up.
.....
"Night guys."
Sakura said as she turned off the room light and she closed the door.