1) "I didn't break in....The door was open."

Hope you enjoy!

.

.

.

.

I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for Dad to show. What the hell was taking him so long? My stomach growled angrily, reminding me that I hadn’t eaten lunch yet.  I had completed the task, it was easy as, so what was taking him so long? I heard footsteps coming towards the door, closer, there was laughter and shouting.

I frowned, it sounded like a bunch of teenage boys. Why would there be teenage boys here? I turned around, not interested, and very hungry, and heard the door swing open. I spun around in a flash and found myself looking at five very sweaty, teenage boys.

“Er… Hello?” One said, looking shocked.

The others didn’t say anything, They were staring at me, so I decided to stare at them, Three of them had brown hair. One had blonde, and the other black. One of them was wearing suspenders, another checks, a blazer , a polo and a white shirt. They looked like your normal, average teenage boys… I narrowed my eyes at them, this must be another test.

“What are you doing in here?” Checks demanded.

I glared at him. “What are you doing here?”

Suspenders scoffed. “Fans, these days..”

“We own this dressing room.” Blondie pointed out in an annoyed tone.

I raised an eyebrow.

“Ok, that’s it, I’m calling security.” The black haired one said.

“SECURITY!” Blondie yelled.

I rolled my eyes at them. “Bye, Boys.” And with a run, I jumped up onto the wardrobe, flipped myself over the window sill and disappeared from sight.

.

.

.

I sat on the coach, annoyed and pissed off.  What the hell was with me today? I obviously wasn’t thinking, I showed off and acted arrogant, So unsubtle. I forgot all my training, in that situation act calm and talk your way out of it, act normal.

I cursed, and finished my lunch, intent on training for a bit , I run around the block eighteen times, and then I do some stretches, I then lift some weights, then I begin to work on my flips and tumbles, by the time I even glance at the clock it’s already five.

Just then someone pokes me in the back, I let out a squeal and jump around. “Daddy!” I cry, and fling my arms around him.

He stumbles back a bit, laughing.  “Blue! I’m getting old, Don’t pack so much into a hug!”

I grin. “So… What was with today’s scavenger hunt?”

He raises his eyebrows. “What was with today’s scavenger hunt?”

“Five strange boys.”

He winces. “Ah.. You met them. Sorry, bad timing.”

I grin, and decide to let this one go. “Ok, Ok. So what’s for dinner tonight?”

“Mhmm.. Pizza.”

I frown. “That’s just fat and carbs. What about a salad?”

“What about both?”

I do a twirl. “COooommproomise!” I sing in a sing-song voice.

He smiles. “So, Do anything exciting today happen?”