Chapter 2: football to the head

"Do you want to pass or not?"

I wake up with a massive headache and no will to live

I wake up with a massive headache and no will to live. My hair has large knots in them and my mouth tastes gross. I stand up stretched and trudge my way to the bath room.

When I got out of the shower, I dried my hair and put it in two dutch braids. I put in some small gold hoops and got dressed. I wore skinny jeans and a lacy black shirt. I threw some sunglasses on and walked down stairs.

"good morning sweetheart" my mom said eating a bowl of cereal.

Her short blonde hair was in a loose wave. She was starting to grey at the roots. We looked very much alike. Same botten nose and dark eyes. People often said we could be twins.

"Good Morning" I say as I grab a apple from a bowl.

"I'm sorry about last night. I know you try your best. I just worry" she sounded sincere. I forgive her. I knew she cared about me. We often got in fights and the next day just moved on so her saying sorry meant she really felt bad.

"I know mom. I love you" I take a bite of my apple.

We talked for a few more minutes before we said our goodbyes. When I walked out with my bookbag on my back and keys and wallet in my hand natalie and isabelle showed up in natalies car. It was a black jeep. Isabelle rolled down the window.

"We wanted to stop for coffee so we decided to pick you up" she yelled over the loud voice of post malone,

"Thanks for the heads up" I laugh as I open the door to the back seat. The car was rather clean for a highschool student.

"Do you want coffee or not" Well I can't say no to coffee.

She then revved the engine and sped off. Everytime I get in the car with her I forget how bad of a driver she is. She breaks like a dog ran into the street and drives like a racer.

*************

We got out of the car coffee's in hand. I took off my sunglasses and slipped them in my bookbag.

"Over here!" yelled marcus standing by some jocks and other girls on the team.

He wore his red letterman jacket. His hair had way too much gel in it. I really didn't want to go over their cause I hated most of the boys on our football team.

We walked over to obnoxious bunch. He hung on to isabelle's hand lacing their fingers. He had a large smile on his face. He took isabelle's coffee out of her hand and took a sip.

"Babe we are going to toast those mountain rangers friday" Isabelle smiled nothing but stars in her eyes. The mountain rangers were our toughest rivals

"I wouldn't say that they rosted us last time and they've only gotten better" a dark haired boy said with skepticism.

"Nahh we got it in the bag"