Airplanes

btw, I'm going to be calling some people by their first names just because most of them are friends with (Y/n). Except for Saiki though :3

Also.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lemon

-
Haido had texted a group chat consisting of you, Aren, Saiki, Shun, Riki, Kokomi, Chiyo, Aiura, that rich guy Saiko, and unfortunately Toritsuka. Oh and that little blonde freshman chick.

Saiko had insisted that everyone stay at his mansion located on some private island. It was really unusual as he wasn't the type of guy to be very nice and Aren wasn't a really big of fan of him.

You, well you didn't really talk to Teruhashi as much considering she was sort of fake. Now the only person you were close to was Mera since she was more funnier and cool. You could tolerate Aiura...sort of.

Saiko did this trip only because he wanted to show off. It's not like you wanted to, but it could be a good vacation for you and Aren.

It was sort of a long trip for you all considering that you flew on a private jet. Although, you and Aren may have had your revenge on the douchebag by having some fun in the room that said;
'Saiko's Room, Keep Out'

No one had questioned the flustered face on Aren, but Saiki unfortunately knew and dreaded every second.

Though this had happened during the night when everyone was asleep, except for Saiki. He had pretended to be when you both did your things. Though, he had to fight off a huge blush when he seen your body naked, even if he already knew what your body looked like.

No, not out of being a pervert, but was because he could see everyone's body.

-

A few hours earlier

You and Are giggled as you seen the private room Saiko had.

Aren felt himself being pushed onto the bed as you straddled his lap. You took off your shirt and bra. "He's going to be so mad."

Are squeezed your butt as you undid his pants. "Yeah, well it's your idea."

He groaned as you rolled your hips against his. "Are you complaing?" You whispered. He shook his head when he helped you get your boxers off.

When the both of you were naked, you sat yourself on Aren as he gripped onto your hips.

He bit his lip when you put positioned yourself. You started to slowly roll your as you eased his member into you. A gasped moan released from your lips as you felt him deeper in you. You muffled your moans by connecting your lips to his.

He slid his hands up and down your sides as your thrusted yourself up and down.

When the plane had moved a little you almost fell, but Aren quickly wrapped your hands around your waist tightly. The both of you laughed but didn't let it ruin the heating moment. It was honestly kind of a thrill since there others were just on the other side.

Aren decided to take control by grabbing your bottom and slammed you down on him repeatedly. You had bitten down on his shoulder from screaming in pleasure.

"Trust me babe, I want to be loud as hell too-" He breathed heavily as your walls were suffocating. "-but w-we ugh, you feel fucking good, we have to be quite."

Your reply was a whimper as you gripped his shoulders that flexed everytime he thrusted. He released a grow before suddenly flipping your positions, with him now being on top.

He grabbed the both of your legs and wrapped them around his waist. He started to thrust more faster while panting hard.

You arched your back as he pushed himself deeper inside of you. He leaned down and captured your lips, licking your bottom lips. You gave him access and he immediately explored every inch of your mouth as if it was territory. You tried to keep up with his fast movements but couldn't.

He pulled away and smirked seeing the droll on your swollen lips. "That's right baby, just let me make you feel good." He kissed your cheek before moving to your neck. Aren was getting more on edge seeing your hazy eyes close in delight as your full pink lips released hiccups of mewls, gasps, and his name which got him more crazy.

He could feel himself throbbing inside of your tight walls. His heart pulse was beating rapidly. "God, your already making me want to release."

But he didn't, because he wanted you to first.

He picked your legs up and spread them more only to buck his hips harder and was almost ready to burst to point where his legs buckled.

"Mmm~ Aren." You hummed gripping at his hair. You clashed your hips with his, feeling his full length. When a knot formed in your stomach, you gave him one last squeeze before fully releasing with a gasp.

He buried his face into your neck and groaned finally having the exception to release himself. He sloppily thrusted roughly a couple of more times just build stimulation and then released a heavy load, getting it on your thighs.

Aren let out a couple of breaths and waited for you to relax too. He grinned at you before grabbing you bridal style and placed you on his lap. He ran his fingers over your aching thighs before moving to your butt and massaged it.

"We still have a couple more minutes, wanna have more fun." He gave you a seductive smile.

-
Lmao y'all do seem to like these. Hehehe, oh! For all y'all bnha fans...I made a Bakugou x Reader and I also have a collection of stories of bnha (not mine tho) in my library titled "Anime" for you lovely people. Some might even have lemons hehe. Also like I always say y'all are funny. I really love the feedback/suggestions so keep em coming XD