22.) Parents?!

(A/n) Yeah I'm going to continue. Author-chan is sorry for the lazy ass chapters. I will try to be more creative with this story. Also I just got told that I have nice boobs.......
*Yeets the pervert out of existence* also I'm like buzzed out because I drank ALOT of Pepsi.

18kviews....and 1kvotes.... damn...YEEET. I don't know how to reward you peeps. Q+A maybe with all the characters? Another chapter of your guy's choice...

I stirred the ramen from the bowl and blew on it as steam was rising from it. It was pretty hot so I had to wait for a couple of minutes to let it cool.

Once I finished eating, I turned the TV on. I didn't have much to do today so I was probably going to relax or just watch movies.

Suddenly my phone started to buzz. I picked it up, not looking at the contact. "Moshi, moshi."

"Hey (Y/n). How the heck are you?" Haido's voice echoed through the phone.

"I'm good. How about yourself?" I said flipping through channels. Usually Haido would call to check in, sometimes he'd offer me and Aren to the gym with him. However, I wasn't the active type. Exercise was my enemy. (Unless it isn't)

"Oh you know, the usual. Yeah, May-chan is actually with me." (Readers be like: this bish again. Aka it's Author-chan....Okay I'll stop)

"Uh cool."

There was a knock at the door and I told Haido a quick goodbye. I got up and looked through the peephole. I almost choked.

"(Y/n) honey, are you home. (D/n), maybe you should call her." My mom told my dad.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Sup."

My mom and dad both gave me big hugs and came into the house. "How's our beautiful daughter?"

I pursed my lips and closed the door. "Did you guys bring me food? You know it's kind of hard to buy some when you got school and a bo-alot of homework." Damn it, I almost said boyfriend. Ugh, I'm ready to punch myself.

"Honey, your mother and I try our best to send you a good amount of money...you aren't doing any drugs"

"No dad. I'm in good condition and healthy." I smirked. "Though I might be preggers."

Both of my parents looked at me in horror. I quickly added, "I'm joking. That shit hurts like a buttcheck on a stick."

Mom sat on the couch, looking at the TV. "Well it's good to know that your language from your father is kicking in."

"Excuse me! Who was the one who punched me in the-"

Mom glared at him. "Alright. We came here to see our daughter."

"Throat." Dad finished.

"Anyway, so how's school? Any boyfriends?" Mom looked at me with a grin. Dad sat on my table, eating a pack of gummy worms. He looked up at me. "As long as he has insurance and car. I'm not having my daughter dating some random bum. Just look at your cousin."

Mom rolled her eyes at him. She was probably going to punch him in the throat.

I smiled and shook my head. "Don't worry. He's a great guy. His name is Aren Kuboyasu. He just transferred from an all boys school and-"

"He's not secretly gay is he?" Dad said.

I looked at him with a 'wtf' look.

"Hey there's nothing wrong with being gay. We are all God's children. But-"

"NO! Dad he's not. Jeez are you sure that you aren't the one doing drugs."

"I used to." He said bluntly. Then looked at me with surprise. "Hey? What happened to you being all shy and stuttering. Now your like....your mom when she was younger. A koala. Cute but feisty when you bother them."