(14) Random Shiz

So of course I'm gonna include the characters because they ARE apart of the story and this is a Aren fanfic but we have to let (Y/N) be with her friends :3

Btw this chapter is random af.

Gif comes in handy at the end.

ALSO THANK Y'ALL FOR THE 5K AHSJSKSJSOSJKSKSJSJSNDN

*throws confetti*

I'mma make a Halloween special.
And y'all get to comment on what constume you want to wear and I will put it in the story.

Your POV

I woke up with a tired groan as my alarm went off. I dreaded today because it was the worst of the worst days.

Monday......

Can I just quit school and join a hippie band

My phone went off, snapping me out of my plans. I checked the screen and saw an icon with a message attached from Nendou.

Nen-dude: hey girly :) want to walk to school today with me and my buddies. P.s bring money
✓Read

Girly is typing.....

As you quickly typed on your phone, there was suddenly an incoming call from the big guy himself.

You chuckled but nonetheless answered. "Hey dude. What's-"

Though before you could finish, he had interrupted you and spoke enthusiastically
in a fast paste. "Hey Girly! Good Morning! I hoped you slept well. Hey are you busy after school?"

"No I don't think so." You answered. You put the phone on speaker and got up to get ready for school.

You walked into your restroom and took a moment to view yourself. Everything was good except for the marks on your neck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WAIT!
.
.
.
.
You cursed loudly, forgetting that your best friend was on the phone.

"Girly?! Are you okay? What's wrong?" He sputtered out concerns while you furrowed your eyebrows at your phone.

You thought fast and let out a fake happy gasp. "Oh um..I just found a shiny American penny. Ooooh this president was really cool."

Riki was silent for a second before sighing in relief. "Oh that's good. I thought you might've broken the fourth wall?"

You blinked. "What?"

"Oh nothing. Welp see you at school Girly!"

Shrugging you wrapped a scarf around your neck and just believed that Riki was probably reading too much comic books.
Though you did here some chick whispering how cute Aren was..... probably the wind.

At Le anime sidewalks

"You know I've always wanted to see under a rock. Hmmmm maybe a starfish?"

You looked at Riki dumbly as he shook his head. "Nah probably more rock." Shun had also gave him a dumb look and turned to you.

His reply was pursed lips and a shrug.

You turned your head towards Saiki who had a stoic expression as of silently judging everyone.