(4) Who's Idea Will Be Picked

'I wonder which event we'll be doing for the festival'     
Many students thought.
Your POV
Me and Aren finally became a couple, sure it was a little rushed, but we were able to get to know more about each other as the days went on. Nendo was a little suprised, but he approved. I was also surprised when Aren told me about his past, though I just gave him a warm smile and hugged him. It's not his fault and at least he was trying. It was funny sometimes seeing his 'scary face' but he would calm down afterwards.

Authors POV

Today in class students were making up ideas for the school festival. Some people were to busy but some made it work.

One guy pulled out his poop shaped rock and got the idea of a rock display where you all would find wierd shape rocks and show them.

"So you in Hairo", the said motivational boy first smiled but it turned out to be sarcastic and he outbursted.

You on the other hand, were passing notes with Kokomi who was talking about Saiki. On occasion she would ask you about Aren, but you just blushed and rolled your eyes saying you were now a happy couple with her being jealous saying she wished it was that fast between her and Saiki.

Speaking of the purple haired boy, it's been going good between you both with occasional dates, there was mostly public affection to which he was still nervous about but it was cute to see him flustered, especially after learning about his old tough self. Though it didn't mean he was always the flustered one. When he wore short sleeves you were able to see his muscles and one time he got cocky seeing your blushing face so he flexed on purpose. There was also his motorcycle. When he caught your gaze, he blushed a bit but winked at you and smirked when seeing you blush and turn away.

"How about a stand so that everyone has time", Hairo nodded at the girl

"Alright does anyone have any new ideas....hm I'll start. What about each of us make paper cranes", Hairo exclaimed. Some seemed to like that, however Hairo being the motivational person he is decided to up the ante and had the idea of making us do 3,000 cranes each. Then he looked at Aren wanting an idea from him.

"How about a haunted house", Aren decided. You gave him a thumbs up and in return he smiled fondly at you until some kid taunted him. 'Oooph someone's getting taken to the back'.

Aren scared the dude with his tough face making the boy want to crap his pants. When you giggled, he chuckled and faced forward. Everyone else seemed to like his idea, but Hairo keeped going with Mera, who of course suggested food. Randomly, you laughed at the thought of Hairo being the next Shia Labeouf and John Cena.

Anywho, he looked at you and Teruhashi. "Oh how about stargazing," Then she looked at you and nodded, "Um yah with a projecter and use it to make it a starry night". Boys were fawning over the both of you, with Aren growling plotting some of their deaths.

"Hmmm NO THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE". However he was stopped when the fanboys yelled at him, even threatening to throw their backpacks and chairs.

When it was decided that the best idea was the haunted house, you all were able to get ready. Teruhashi offered you to go with her, but you politely declined wanting to go with Aren. She winked at you and walked off with the fanboys following her. (Of course with that background music that plays when she shows up)

"Hey babe" You blushed when you turned to see Aren lifting a ladder. "Umm coming". The two of you spent time making sure everything was clear and put up banners. Though it was mostly you both checking each other out when each of you wasn't looking.

"Alrighty were done....wanna go make out now?" His already deep voice going more attractive all of a sudden, you turned to face him and blushed puffing your cheeks out, though he just quickly squished your cheeks and pecked your lips, pulled away and winked chuckling walking away. 'Hmph he still has bits of him old self....but I ain't complaining'. So you shrugged and jumped on his back, getting ready for the festival.

(A/N) honestly I was gonna write about the episode but decided not to and write it my way so yuppers. Welp I just published the Miraculous Story. Honestly I like writing about different characters because they deserve love to so yah. Lol I'm home from my Grandmas lol that lady is something else. She bought me shirts, gave me food, and she was ballin from her lotto tickets😂😂 ok peaceeeeeee. Her words, "My house is your house".