Chapter 11

A/N: I've given up trying to explain myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Pack link'

'Wolves to human'

Human to wolves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie POV

'Jessie. Danny....' I began to run faster, hearing Zayn's voice fade away. We had just gotton to where the rouges were scented, only to find them already gone. As we started trying to pick up a trail, Zero's message came through and we immediatly raced back to the house. As we drew closer the scent of blood became clear.

Frantic, Daniel and I shifted back and ran to the kitchen where I had last seen Zayn and Zero, but the only sign of them was thier scen and some blood on the grounds. "Zero?! Zero?!" Jake barged into the kitchen, looking for his mate, with the rest of the pack close behind. "Where is he?!"

"They're gone." Daniel said stiffly, angry that he hadn't been there to protect the two omegas."

"What do we do now?" Bryce asked, while her mate was trying to calm Jake down.

"We get them back," my dad growled. "We know who did this and he has gotten away with this for too long." He look at all of us, "It's time to talk to the ambassadors."

*Time Skip*

Daniel POV

The Alpha had pushed up the ambassador meeting after Zayn and Zero's kidnapping. Currently we were waiting for the other to arrive. Jessie and I were there with the Alpha, while the Luna and the rest of the pack were out searching for any leads. The two of us were standing at the edge of the clearing when we felt a presence behind us. "This must be really important if your alpha has called everyone here."

"Jax." I sighed and turned to look at the fae. They stood there with a smirk on their face, but that quickly disappeared when they saw the looks on our faces. "This is really bad isn't it?"

We nodded. Jessie had met Jax before at other meetings that he had to attend as the future Alpha and they had hit it off. The fae use to visit quite frequently, though they had slowed down after finding their mate.

"So what happen that's got you all on edge." Speak of the devil.

"It's better that you hear it from my father, Lee." Jessie stated. The vampire simply nodded and wrapped his arms around his mate, ignoring the dark glasses directed at them from arriving ambassadors. Many of the older supernaturals still followed the old rules that banned interspecies mating, even if they were mates.

Once everyone had gathered, Alpha Chase called their attention. "As most of you already know, a few weeks ago my pack was given a Omega that had been rescued from a underground dog fighting ring." There were a few nods from the crowd. "It was discovered that this pup was actually around 18, his small size due to a unhealthy diet and years of physical, mental, and sexual abuse at the hands of his uncle, who killed his parents and kidnapped him and his twin, who has yet to be found." This elected growls from the crowd and sparks could be spotted shooting of from those who were magically inclined. The Alpha waited for them to quiet before continuing, "But he was not the only one at the compound, as he would call it. The Omega identified children of every species that he had known in captivity, including some who had shown up dead, with almost identical injures as his, soon after their 17th birthdays."

"Where is the pup now?" Someone called, causing the crowd to once again begin shifting.

"A few days ago we discovered the scent of rouges on our land and we left the Omega with one of our own at the pack house. But when we got to the site, no signs of rouges could be found. " He paused. "That's when we got the message from the wolf left behind that the intruders were at the house and when we got back they were all gone."

"What will happen to the captives when they are rescued?" This came from a vampire in the front.

"They will be returned to their families or, it they have none, given to members of their species that can be trusted to take care of them. Of course the pup and his twin will stay with my pack."

"Why should he stay with you?" This came from a large wolf near us. "His mate could be out there." Jessie and I began to growl, not liking the way he was talking. Lee and Jax turned to look at us, the fae had a knowing look in their eyes.

The Alpha growled, causing the man to back down. "His mates are part of my pack, so he will stay." He gazed around at the gather ambassadors, "So who will join us in taking this bastard down!" Jessie and I moved towards him, our two friends following. Soon cheers and howls rang out from the gathered crowd.

Jessie and I grinned at each other, eyes glowing and teeth sharp. 'This motherfucker better watch out.'

Jax

Jax

Lee

Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I do not own any of these pictures