Chapter 2

A/N: So I decided to continue this story, though it will be different then what I had planned. This story has absolutely nothing to do with any of my others. It will also follow Zayn rather than Silver. I am keeping the first chapter the same, but the rest will not be in Silver's POV. This chapter will contain RAPE. I will put * when it begins and ends.

Zayn POV:

The first thing I noticed was how cold I was. I tried to curl up to get warmer, but I couldn't move my hand. I opened my eyes and saw bars in front of me. Immediately I tried to sit up, but one of my hands was handcuffed to the bars. I was in a square cage just big enough for me to lie down in. In one corner there was one of those water bottle things that you would give to hamsters, but bigger. It was dark and I couldn't see much beyond the bars except for more cages. I couldn't tell what was in them and I didn't recognize any of the sounds coming from them.

"So you're finally awake." The voice came from behind me. I twisted around as much as I could and saw him.

"Mark." I growled. "Where am I?"

He smirked and stepped closer to my cage. "Why, you're in your new home pet." He reached through the bars and stroked my cheek, quickly drawing his hand back when I snapped at it. "Now, now. That isn't anyway to treat your new Master."

I narrowed my eyes and hissed at him in response. 'Silver? Where are you?' I got no response. " Where is my family?!" I demanded to Mark.

He glared at me and slammed his hand against the bars. "The only family you have is ME!!" With that exclamation he walked away.

Wait, does that mean- He didn't- Mom and Silver are still alive, right? I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. I'll think about that later, right now I had to escape. I shifted into my cat form and the cuff fell to the ground, my paw too small for it to stay on. I slip between the bars and padded over to the door Mark had gone through. Peering out into the corridor, I saw that it was empty. I had no idea which way to go so I started right.

I wandered around for quite a while, trying to find a way out

I wandered around for quite a while, trying to find a way out. Strangely, since leaving the cage room I had not seen another door. What is this place? Eventually I came upon a single door. I shifted back, not really caring that I was naked because no one else was around, and slowly turned the handle. It wasn't a exit like I had hoped. Instead it was a bedroom. There was a king bed against the back wall, a nightstand next to it. To the left of the door was a wardrobe. The only other door lead to a large bathroom. Deciding that there was nothing in the room to help me, I decided to continue my search for a way out, but when I turned to leave, Mark was blocking my way.

Before I could react he had reached out and locked something round my neck. "What i-" Before I could finish my question I collapsed to the ground as electricity ran from the collar around my neck.

Mark leaned over my crumpled form as the electricity wore off, leaving me weak and helpless. "You've been a very bad boy, pet. And bad boys need to be punished." I let out a whimper as he roughly picked me up and threw me on the bed. He grabbed handcuffs from the drawer of the nightstand and secured my wrist to the headboard.

*He leered down at me and I whimpered again at the look in his eyes, but that only seemed to encourage him. He smashed his lips to mine, forcing his vile tongue into my mouth. I was gasping for breath when he drew away and didn't notice when he stripped. But I did notice when he suddenly thrust into me without warning. I shrieked in pain, but Mark quickly silenced the sound with his mouth. When he started moving in and out it felt like he was ripping me in half. He started moving faster and seemed more encouraged with every cry of pain I made. After awhile I felt him cum inside me and grow still.*

I let out a small cry, voice hoarse from screaming, as he pulled out. He smirked down at me, "Very good pet." His eyes grew hard. "Now shift." Apparently I was moving fast enough because the collar gave me another shock. "SHIFT!!" This time I reacted immediately and shifted into my cat form, the collar somehow shrunk with me. Mark grabbed me by my scruff and shook me, causing the pain to worsen. "NOT THIS ONE!!! THE OTHER ONE!!!" I was shocked. I did have another form, but me and Silver had never told anyone else about them. How did he know? He shocked me again until I shifted and complied. In this form I looked more wolf like with black fur and large gold spots.

 In this form I looked more wolf like with black fur and large gold spots

"Good boy." He placed me on the ground and went to the wardrobe. He pulled out a large dog bed and a length of chain. He placed them at the foot of the bed and came back to me and lifted me up. Mark placed me on the bed and attached the chain to my collar, wrapping the other end around one of the legs of the bed. I was in too much pain to put up much of a fight. "Sleep now pet," He whispered as blackness overtook me.

A/N So I did change the name and the twins no longer have wings, but that is about it.