Face to Face

I stood behind the stage ready to go on. My first performance as the lead singer. It's amazing how in a month my life could change so much. I looked down at my feet , my docs needed polishing why didn't i do that before hand.

"You excited? " Jasmine said jumping up and down. She was more then energetic tonight. Her blond her bounced along with her.

She looked at the other band on stage and her smile remained the same. I was freaking out because they were so good and we were just getting use to each other as a band.

"Their shit" Jasmine said with confidence. She was so wrong but what could I tell her, her hopes were so high for us.

It wasn't a talent show so it wasn't competitive but still all the other bands had been so good.

"If the audience doesn't clap we will eat them" Jasmine said , I laughed I knew she wasn't joking but I was just going to blow it off.

"Your going to be great" Jasmine said holding my hand "I saw you in practice not once were you pitchy"

I looked at Jasmine and smiled. The audience started to clap and I knew it was time for our band to go on stage. I clenched my fists together as the boys entreated the stage before I did.

I took each step at a time and soon I was at the front of the stage holding a microphone. I tapped my foot to the beat of the drum and I knew I was about to sing.

"Face to face

My lovely foe

Mouth to mouth

Raining heaven's blows

Hand on heart

Tic tac toe

Under the stars

Naked as we flow" I sang and swayed to the music. All my pain I felt and hurt had completely gone , this was where I belonged. Even though this song was about Raven and I , I felt like at this point of time I had excepted her. Nothing I could do could change what had happened , I embrace you Raven.

"One more kiss

Before we die

Face to face

And dream of flying

Who are you?

Who am I?

Wind in wings

Two angels falling

To die like this

With a last kiss

It's falsehood's flame

It's a crying shame

Face to face

The passions breathe

I hate to stay but then I hate to leave

And you'll never know

You'll never know "

$$$

The song was over and we came of the stage with so much adrenaline. That was one of the best moments of my life , it cleared my head completely.

"Well done guys that was amazing" Jasmine said before kissing Lex.

"That was the best performance yet!" Tray said laughing to himself "Dove that was brilliant, you were really se...."

"Excuse me ?" I man said knocking on the wide open door of the dressing room. He was extremely good looking with long black hair and a beard.

"Yes " Lex said smiling at the man "come in"

"Thank you! My name is Drake Donovan, I saw your performance and want to say that I thought it was brilliant" Drake said as he entreated the room his presence was so strong. It was like being in the same room as a movie star who was this man?

"That is very kind of you to say so " I said wanting to know more about this man. He moved over to me and kissed me on the hand.

"You were enchanting on the stage I couldn't keep my eyes of you" he said looking at the rest of the band , Jasmine was winking at me again. I looked at her as if to shut up "And that is what brings me to my offer. I am a music producer for 'Serpent Records' and I am very impressed , I don't normally do this but I would love to sign this band to a contract"

"Really?" Lex said with his mouth drooping down , he was in shock we all were. We had been in L.A for a couple of hours and we already had been asked for a record deal. This doesn't happen to people, I guess we were just at the right place at the right time.

"Yes! I have to go but I would love to talk about this over lunch" he said looking at his watch "how about 12:00 tomorrow at the cherry blossom"

"Sounds good to me" Lex said before realising it would be day light outside "how about ..."

"I have to go, I will see you tomorrow" he said smiling at me before walking out of the room.

What just happened then? That was extremely random, we could be famous before the mount is out. This is amazing, how did this happen? I am still in shock!

"I guess Dove will have to go by herself" Lex said looking at me in a bit of annoyance but what could I do ? I wasn't the one who said yes to the time, I just wanted to sleep tomorrow but I guess no chance of that happening .

"Did you see how he looked at you Dove" Jasmine whispered as she ran over to me. He didn't look at me in anyway , he was being nice.

"No he kissed me on the hand because I'm talented" I said whispering back at her while looking at the boys who were chattering among themselves in excitement.

"Hmm, we'll see. You and him and a lunch alone tomorrow" Jasmine said winking at me. She was excited about this more then I had thought about it. Is that all she was thinking about when he came into the room "you can have another lover again you know , Ren would want you to"

"I know" I said still looking at the boys , Tray looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey, I think we need to celebrate!" Tray said to all of us " let's have a couple of drinks and have a good time"

I like that idea celebrate and enjoy the moment I am in . And tomorrow I shall have lunch and get us that record deal even if it means selling our souls because hey they don't have any.

L.A is going to be a new life and that means a new Dove. No more crying and no more hurt just success and fame. Nightlight is going to be a hit !

"Let's party" I said as I put my hands up in the air. I can't wait to be a star and leave my old life behind. I am Dove and Raven , and I am ready to party!

__________________________

Comment and vote

Xoxo misakisses