Lay with me

Spike PoV

I had to talk to Dove! Something wasn't right! And I wanted to see her in that tight dress again... No what the ... I can't ! I was with her mother! I have serious issues.

The screams ! She must be there. I ran through the long hallways of this hotel! It had been rented out for the party , which was really their own blood bank!

I found the room. I found it, yet the screams has stopped. Blood started to come through under the door! It was so strong! It made me so hungry , the taste of human blood seemed like such a distant memory now! Cows blood was not nearly has satisfying.

I quickly opened the door to find Dove sitting on top of a pile of naked dead bodies. I hadn't seen this much blood since Drew and I went on a feeding rampage!

Dove was crying she looked like a fallen angel ! The other band members all sat on the couch happy as Larry! How could they do this to her? Oh that's right they are bloody vampires !!

"Dove" I said as I ran to her , the floor was so sticky.

"Spike " Dove whispered. I wrapped my jacket around her and I picked her up in my Armes. I looked over at the band members who just smiled at me. They knew she would come back , she was part of their pack now.

Dove held on tight to me. She was trembling so much and her body was so cold. I had to get her in a shower.

I left the room behind not even looking back at the twisted image. I ran down the hallway until we hit the elevator. I can't help her any more then this, I should have protected her more! Should have made sure she didn't do anything stupid and now look! I have failed her.

**

I opened my apartment door and ran into the bath room! I turned on the shower and placed her  body into the hot water. She sobbed and curled up into a little ball! I can't tell her dear old father about this, not about her feeding or that I have seen her naked!

I left her in the bath room as I quickly put new sheets on my bed and prepared it for her. I'm a idiot!! I can't keep one girl safe! I promised myself I would protect her!

I looked at all my magazines I had with her on the front covers most of them were welcome to the business sorts of magazines yet one explained that she was the queen of sex, blood and rock and roll! I didn't want to think it true that it was all a hoax yet seeing those bloody vampires and her showed me the truth! I should have done something as soon as I saw these comments about her but I thought it was a front. When I saw her on the Telly with Drake kissing her in front of the paparazzi it made my furious ! Even with my feelings I knew there was more evil to this man then just him taking her from me! Look what he has done to her ! I placed the magazines in a draw and shut it. I can't let her know I've been reading that crap!

I could hear her whimper in the shower as I sat on the bed. It was agony but I had to let her think, and grieve just for a little longer.

She should have stayed in bloody Cleveland, she was safe. She had a family who cared for her and she was slaying vamps not laying with them. It's not her fault it's mine! I didn't make any advances to see her , I kept my distance. I am a complete wanker !

Dove PoV

My body was so cold , cold for a vampire! I couldn't breath as the hot water hit me. The red started to flow into the water until it wasn't visible. Yet it still stained my heart! What had I done! How could I , I let my hunger get the better of me! And now I have embarrassed myself in front of Spike! He must think I can't take care of myself.... The screams , they hurt! I can't make this go away with a kiss! I'm doomed to live with what I have done. There were fifty people in that room!! I killed them!! I killed them! And then when I was done with them Tray fed on me and I fed on Tray!!! What is wrong with me? I can't , I can't go on!!! I can't do this!!!

Spike came in , I tried to cover myself but he didn't even pay attention. He wrapped me in a towel and then lead me into his bed room. My legs are like jelly , I lent on Spike. He held me so tight , he felt so warm compared to me! I closed my eyes ! THE SCREAMS!!!!!

He placed me on the bed and took my towel away. I tried to hold onto it but he just yanked it. He wasn't fooling around. He laid me down and put the sheets over me! I looked at him! THE SCREAMS!! I killed those people it's all my fault, I enjoyed it !!!! How could I ? I was turning into Raven more and more as the days went on.

Spike walked toward the door, I didn't want him to go. When I looked at him I forgot all around me !!

"Spike! Please stay! Can you lay with me?" I said . He looked at me, I had never seen this look before. It was shocked yet sympathetic and kind! Like he had a secret .

"Of course" he said , he look of his boots and slid in next to me!

I cuddled up to him!!! He made everything better !! He wrapped his arms around me , which shocked me a little.

I could hear the screams in the distance! No more, Spike is here! Just having him hold me felt so safe. It made my heart feel so heavy. This is as far as we could ever go.

"Your so cold" he said as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

It was nice not hearing the thump of blood and vains. It was quiet. All I could hear was the water from the shower dripping out of time with my thumping heart. I had my head on his chest but his heart was still, it was so still. It was at peace. I felt at peace. Is this how the dead sleep with the worries waiting for them when they awake. Let me stay like this. I know I don't deserve such kindness but please let it stay like this !

"Spike ..." I said my voice was so faint I doubt he could hear it "I love you"