Chapter 8

Deku was getting ready for the wedding and dabi was already ready and mina was baking the cake Sero was putting down Daisy's and mineta was helping  to put chairs down with Mr aizawa. " Everything is perfect " Mina said in excitement, " I'm happy for those to " momo said. Then Tetsutetsu was the ring holder present mic was the piano player and denki was the one walking deku down the isle. 

" ALLLL RIIIIGHHTTTT ISS EVERYONE REAADDYYYYYYY?!?!? " present  mic yelled. " present mic yell one more time and I will f*cking end you " aizawa said and everyone  said yes and they got ready in there wedding gowns and suits and the piano plays and deku walks down the isle with denki. Dabi then smiled and gently grabbed deku's hand and puts him in front of dabi.

" today is the day we honor two men in there engagement " tetsutetsu said " dabi, do you take deku to be your wedded husband in sickness and in health?  " tetsutetsu said " I do " dabi said Smiling " and do you deku take dabi to be your wedded husband in sickness and in health?  " Tetsutetsu said.

" I do " deku said smiling and Tetsutetsu gave the rings to then and dabi and deku put the rings on each other's finger " then I pronounce you husband and wife you you may now kiss the groom " Tetsutetsu said and dabi and deku kissed. Everyone roared in excitement  and present mic yelled " YEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!  " president mic yelled  " THATS IT!  "  aizawa then chased present mic around the school. Everyone laughed.

( to be continued)