Chapter 3

Deku then kissed Dabi on the lips, " mmph?!  " Dabi muffled into the kiss then he slowly started to kiss back.
Then They stopped for a breather as the doctor came in and said that he will have to be in the hospital  for a few days because some of his ribs are  are broken " I feel bad for you Dabi " deku said in a sad tone. 

" its okay izuku I'll be fine " Dabi said smiling then bakugo came in " WHO THE H*LL IS THIS?!?! " bakugo said.  " This is Dabi he is a member of the league of villains " deku said, " hello " Dabi said waving his hand. " DONT WAVE YOUR HAND AT ME PURPLE FREAK! " bakugo said, then aizawa came in and said " how about we have him be a hero " Aizawa suggested. " not a bad idea aizawa-sensei " iida said waving his arms in the air " b-but I'm a villain I'll never fit in with the hero's " Dabi said in an upset voice.

" Don't worry dabi-kun we will teach you right guys " deku said looking looking at his friends in agreement.  Dabi slowly smiles and grabs deku and  kisses him on the lips, deku and dabi madly blushed and izuku kissed back as aizawa took a picture " ship " he said. Iida was flailing his arms in the air " STOP!  THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO KISS " iida said.  Uraraka got mad but pretended to be happy for them. 

( to be continued)