Chapter 29

-Chloe-

I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Iv been here since Louis walked away from me. Harry ended up bringing me up here and I stayed here. Your probably wondering how long it's been right ?

Well it's been about a day or two, I don't even really know. The boys have tried to get me out and tried to feed me, but I have no energy and my appetite is totally gone.

I feel like they don't even care anymore. Like they are just annoyed with me and my sadness. But if you were me, you would feel the exact same way I am. They just don't understand that. They think I'll be okay with the snap of fingers and it's just not how it works.

" Chlo ?" A soft voice said from outside of my door. I instantly knew who it was, so I rolled over and faced the wall.

" Louis, she could be sleeping." Harry's deep voice said and I rolled my eyes.

" when is she ever sleeping- OW !"

" just walk in.."

The door opened and I just stared at the wall. The black really sets off the amazing color in here doesn't it ? Oh who am I kidding- it clearly makes the room brighten up.

" Chloe.. I'm sorry. " was all I heard for tears to swim in my eyes. " please, look at me ?"

I shook my head no and hugged my blanket even more. " please ? I know I hurt you but I'm sorry. I needed to leave before I hurt you even more."

" and how is that ?" I asked, sitting up and looking at him with puffy, red eyes.

" because I promised Keegan a few things and I'm totally going to break them, I just can't yet. I don't want to, but I have to. You will find out soon and I just want you to know ahead of time that I am very sorry and wish this didn't have to happen." He explains and I look at him.

He had tears in his eyes and running down his pink, flustered cheeks. " you don't have to make it happen " I said and he just shook his head.

" I have no choice about it. I have to." He says, more tears falling and soon, he's laying on my bed, sobbing. Tears formed in my eyes watching him cry and I knew that if he was in here any longer, I would be sobbing with him and I just don't feel like it anymore.

" HARRY ! COME TAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND OUT OF MY ROOM." I squeaked.

" he's not my boyfriend. How many times do I have to tell you that, Chloe." Harry said, walking into my room.

" clearly a lot because I clearly keep saying he is because he clearly is." I say and Harry looks at me.

" you said clearly like 3 times." He said before picking up Louis. And yet they say they aren't together. Liars.

" you should really stop lying to us and yourself." I say and Harry groans. He walks out of the room and I could still hear the sobbing, even from Louis' room downstairs.

" can I talk to you ?" Kalyn's little voice asked. I didn't even know she was here !

" when did you get here ? and yeah, go ahead." I said and she nodded.

" I got here like 20 minutes ago and I want to talk to you about Louis.." She said and I looked down, nodding. I should have known, I mean that's all I talk about with the guys.

" please don't be mad at him. He has a good reason-"

" please don't do this Kalyn. " I pleaded and she sighed.

" I'm serious Chloe. You don't understand." She said and I sighed, looking at my hands.

" I want to so bad but he's not giving me the chance to ! He won't tell me and it's bugging me !" I yelled, shoving my face in a pillow.