Chapter 28

-Chloe-

I walked through the front door from Paul bringing me in. Everything was buzzing and it all became fuzzy.

" Chloe ? Your home already ?" Louis asked, looking at me. I just stood there, looking at them blankly.

" Chloe.. " Harry said, and my heart just totally shattered. I ran to my room and everything came to me. I could hear Louis behind me and some others but I didn't care.

I couldn't quite process everything and before I knew it, my body was on the ground and I was crying. Actually crying is an understatement.

" calm down, your okay Chloe. " I heard someone keep saying. The thing is, I'm not okay.

I'm nowhere near okay. I never have been and I clearly never will be. Loosing the love of your life is worse than anything in the world. You loose your other half, your smile, your laugh, your everything, your world. I lost my life.

He was my life and now, he's gone.

-

" Chloe ? " I heard Luke's voice come from my door. I groaned and shoved my face even more into my pillow. " I'm not here to tell you I'm sorry.. I'm here to comfort you."

I sit up and just look at him. My eyes burned and I felt like at any minute, I could just burst out crying all over again.

" you really did love him ?" He said, sitting on my bed. I sighed and nodded. I don't trust my voice.

" I could tell he loved you too Chloe." Luke said, looking at me with sad eyes. Why is he saying this ? This isn't helping me.

" Luke-" I start but I'm cut off by a cry through the house. Fuck what happened now ?! I quickly stand up and run downstairs, not caring about what I'm wearing or what I look like.

" what happened ?" I asked, stopping at the last step.

" shhh, they are fighting.." Liam said and pulled me by my arms into the kitchen. I looked at him weirdly and he just looked at me. " you want me to tell you why and everything don't you ?" I nodded and he sighed.

" I have feelings too Lou !" Eleanor yelled. I felt bad, they are fighting because of me.

" don't you dare think it's because of you.." Too late. Liam sighed and closed his eyes.

" okay well you know how when you got home from- yeah- and we're crying? And how Louis went to you and made sure you were okay ? " I nodded." Well Louis and Eleanor were talking about something important or something and Louis went to you. Once you yelled at him to leave you alone, he went back downstairs and Eleanor was pissed- I mean mad-. She said that it isn't fair that he cares for you a lot more than her or something-"

" I told you this is all because of me Liam ! " I yelled and ran out to the two idiots fighting. " STOP !"

They both looked at me, surprised. " what Chloe ?" Eleanor said and Louis looked at her like she was crazy. I mean she did say it kinda rudely but who cares ?

" stop fighting ! Eleanor, Louis cares about you so much it's not even funny ! He knows you have feelings and you want to feel loved and cared about !" I say and she just looks at me, like I'm nothing.

" maybe I can't change your mind, but that doesn't mean you have to fight with Louis just because he cares about his sister ! Your not even dating him either ! Why are you getting so mad ?! You don't even know why I was crying, if you did. You would feel so damn guilty right now. Goodbye." I say and run to my room.

To my surprise, Luke was still in there but was on his phone. Once he noticed I was back, he locked it and sat back down. I just flopped on my bed and held my bear.