Chapter 1

••Liam's p.o.v.••

" you have to adopt a child. " Dan's voice rang through my head.

What ?!

" WHAT ?!" My curly headed mate yelled, jumping up in his seat.

" you guys are messing around all the time. People are starting to think you guys aren't responsible and not mature enough. With adopting a kid, you show how you are responsible to take care of a child also with yourself. " he says signing papers, not even bothering to look at us.

" we can't even take care of ourselves, besides Liam, let alone another kid !" Louis yells standing up.

" boys, it's settled. Tomorrow after you guys go out for lunch, you are going to the orphanage and adopting a child. I don't care what kind, age, hight, weight, or anything. Liam, I count on you to actually do this and not just blow it off. " he says for once looking at us. I roll my eyes and nod. " okay, you boys can go now. "

We all got up and walked out of the office. I don't understand why we have to adopt a kid. I mean, yes we goof off a lot, but that doesn't mean we aren't mature and responsible. It just means that we like to be young and we like to have fun. I see no bad in that. Coming from me too.

" what kind should we get ?" Niall asked with his head against the car window.

" you make it sound like we are getting a plant.." Harry says and we all chuckle.

" I say a girl. I don't want a boy, it just adds another one to our family." Zayn says for the first time today.

" I agree with Zayn. " " me too." " yeah I want a girl."

" so it's settled- wait, what age ?" I asked and they groaned.

" like 14 ?" Lou suggested and we all nodded.

" okay, so a 14 year old girl. " I say and hopefully I will remember that for tomorrow. Niall is probably gonna want to go to Nando's for lunch, knowing him. And then knowing me, I'll give in and we will end up going there.

We arrive at the flat and everyone sluggishly gets out of the car. We all walk into the house and just walk up to our own rooms without saying anything to each other. We all know we are saying good night, but never speak it.

I walk into my room and change into pajamas and just plop onto my bed and pull the duvet up to my chin and try my best to fall asleep.

•••••••

" alright boys, time to go get our new sister." I say clapping my hands together as we walk out of Nando's. They all groan and I roll my eyes. " you know we would get in even more trouble if we didnt. Who knows maybe it won't be so bad."

We hop in the car and head to the orphanage. When we get there we hop out of the car and walk inside.

" hi. I'm Karin ! Is there a specific gender and age your looking for ?" A lady who looks to be in her mid 40's said coming up to us.

" uh yes. A 14 year old girl." I say and look at the boys to see if i was right. They nodded and I looked at the lady again. She nodded and scanned over her list.

" I have a girl named Chloe and a girl named Miranda. Let me go get them." She says and I nod. She walks off down the hall and I heard two doors open. I look at the boys and they look at me and give me a shrug. I rolled my eyes and looked back to where Karin left to.

She came back with two girls. One was a bit tan, skinny, and had purple hair. It wasn't a bad color on her either. It looked quite pretty on her. She also had like green/ blue colored eyes and was about 5'3". The other girl was short and had dark brown eyes. She had short fury colored hair and was pale. She had some freckles and was like reallllly skinny. I mean you can see her bones and it is very unhealthy.