Chapter 8

-Chloe-

I open my eyes and notice I'm in the bathroom. Why in the actual fuck am I in- oh never mind.

I look at my wrists and cringe. There was dried up blood all around the cuts and my arm was red. I rinsed my arm under the water, trying to get the dried blood off and then gently wiped it clean.

' now cover those up. No one needs to see them.'

' bitch, I know.'

' just wanna make sure.'

I roll my eyes and walk out of the bathroom to come face to face with Niall. My eyes widen and I throw my arm behind my back.

" what are you doing in my room ?!" I yelled and he just stared at me, looking hurt. My heart started racing.

' Dammit Chloe. I bet you he knows!'

' you never know. Shut up.'

' no. If he knows, your not gonna eat today or tomorrow.. Or the day after that. Get it ? Got it ? Good. Also, your gonna cut okay ?'

' What ?! No !'

' you don't wanna mess with me do you ?'

' .. noo.. '

' good.'

" CHLOE !" Niall yells, waving my arms around. His thumb runs over the spot on my sweatshirt that is right above my cuts and I hiss in pain. " sorry." He say and then realization hits him.

" Chloe.. You didn't " he says, his eyes getting watery. Fuck.

" I- I don't know what your talking about. I need to get ready for today. Out or I'll tell Liam you don't leave me alone." I say trying to change the subject.

" you do that, and I'll tell him what you did." He says and my eyes widen. Shit, no Liam can't know.

" NO !" I scream. His eyes widen at my outburst and he tries to walk toward me. " No ! You can't tell Liam ! Niall no !" I yell, backing away.

" tell me what ?" Liam said popping into my room. I mentally curse, tears threatening to spill. I can't have Liam know. He's already hurt enough..

" Chloe -" I cut Niall off by throwing my hand over his mouth.

" what ? Take your hand off Niall face Chloe. " he says walking over to us. My heart starts racing and I run into the bathroom. I slam the door and lock the door. Praying they can't get in.

' do it now. Chloe. You won't have time to any other time. NOW ! '

' okay, okay. I'm going.'

I give into her and grab a blade. I quickly let it cut through my skin. I hissed in pain and quickly ran it over a few more times. I let the water run in the sink and put my arm under to wash it off. I put bandages over it and pulled down my sweatshirt sleeve.

" Chloe.." I heard Liam's voice say. It cracked at the end, indicating he is crying. No, this never meant to happen. Liam wasn't saposta know.

" I hate you Niall !" I scream and throw my brush at the door.

" I'm sorry Chloe.. I had too.." His voice trailed off and I was actually scared to open the door. Maybe staying in here all day isn't too bad. I mean, I have water. I should be fine.

" Chloe. Please. Can you open the door ?" Liam's soft voice said, making me want to open it, and wanting him to hug me. But I can't. I can't do it.

I don't answer and he sighs.

' more.'

I can hear the smirk in her voice.