*8* new wolves in town.

Hello my lovelies, before I begin, I was glancing through this book one day, when I noticed how confusing the story is getting because of the random POV I put in between every chapter.

I just wanted to confirm with you guys who have noticed this that those POV are there to help you understand the story better, though, I'll try to fill them in a way that won't be confusing.

I want you guys to understand that my WAEC & NECO exams are coming up, soo my updates would be far apart. Thank you very much an lastly...,

Don't forget to click that yellow little star, and make this gal happy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mary Ann.

I looked down at my self in the mirror, Jenna had insisted she pick my clothes for school today. I let her but at the moment, I was starting to regret it.

A dark Long sleeved off shoulder top was what I was wearing, paired up with some dark skinny jeans and a pair of knee length high boots.

My thick, long, ebony hair was in a tight pony tail that stopped mid back. Lastly, my books were kept in a dark leather american freshman bag I bought on my last visit to the store.

I gave my self a once over, this wasn't me, I was about changing the clothes when the door to my room burst open and Jenna came in. A huge grin plastered on her face when she saw my appearance.

"I should become a fashion designer", she muttered to herself, making me roll my eyes.

"I think I should change", I whispered, closing my eyes and getting ready for..., "What?!!", there it is.

"Mary Anabella Jackson!, you will do no such thing, I repeat. You will do no such thing. Not while I'm alive, hale, and healthy". She half screamed looking intently at me.

"But...," I started, before Jenna forcefully and brutally pulled me out of my room and down the stairs. O-kay!, maybe I was exaggerating a little bit.