* 7. Running away prt 2*

Ace Norman.

After my mate was freed of the chains that held her down, everyone kept quiet waiting to see what her first move would be.

Alpha Robinson was gritting his teeth. He was surprised when I announced that the she wolf was mine. Apparently, that meant one thing, she was officially not a member of the denalo pack, she was now mine, and she was going to be the future Luna for BLOOD MOON.

I looked down at my mate who was already staring at me, unable to controls my urges any longer, I moved towards my mate, mine. I never thought I would be able to say those words.

The one reaction I never envisioned coming from my mate was what I got, she moved back, turned around and bolted for the woods.

My wolf whimpered, hurt. His mate just ran away from him.

No!!, I wasn't going to let go of my mate just like that.

She was mine!, whether she liked it or not.

I shrugged of my cloth, I was going on a mate hunt!.

" ace!, don't, let her go!, I just finished talking to one of the pack members, it appears that she wolf was human some hours ago, I know this going to be hard for you, but I think its best to leave her be!, she is new to all this, heck!, she probably thinks of herself as a mad woman". Lizzy said coming to stand beside me.

I didn't know what to feel, I was beyond angry, looking at Andrew I told him to sort everything out with alpha Robinson, he already knew the plan. No one was to know my father had gone rouge.

That would give other packs the idea that we were in a moment of weakness, a good time for them to attack.

All alpha Robinson was to know was that we were looking for some rogues that were hidden in his pack. I was going home, I needed time alone to clear my head.

One thing was for sure, the next time I set eyes on my mate, I don't care if she was human before!, she was mine and my mark would be the first thing on her neck before I'll even speak a word to her. That was a promise from my wolf and I was in full support.

Mary Ann.

"Go back!, no!!, our mate, you can't just leave him there, he'll think you don't want him!, what if he rejects us!, oh my God!, what have you done!, I'll never forgive you if my mate rejects me....!, thank goodness he doesn't know our name, there would be no way he can reject us now, ha!, in your face Mary!". That was the first thing the nagging voice in my head uttered the moment I started running.