*3* first day of school with jenna.

Mary Ann.

"Jenna make sure you watch and take good care of your sister", Isabelle hollered as she prepared to go out for work.

"Sure mom, don't worry I'll be taking good care of her", Jenner hollered back at her.

I was sitting in my new room as I heard the footsteps of Jenner approaching my room.

Quickly, I stood up and walked as fast as my healing leg would allow me and tried to walk to the bathroom.

In my haste, my leg hit the standing mirror placed In the room, and I fell, letting out a muffled cry, I placed my hands on my knee and took even breaths trying to calm my self down.

Jenna pulled open the door and by heart beat skyrocketed, this was the first time I was going to see her after coming back from the hospital, and it scared me knowing she could do anything to me and get away with it.

Goosebumps appeared on my skin, I was sweating prufousely and it became hard to breath. My eyes filled with tears and I started moving backward.
I was having a panic attack.

Jenna came in and seeing the state I was in, she ran towards me, I didn't let her come any closer before I moved back and shielded my face with my hands.

"Please leave me alone, I swear I didn't do it, th......, they...., I was framed, please don't kill me, I mumbled silently.
breathing heavily.

Jenna moved away from me gasping, she turned around and walked out the door.

I tried calming myself down, by taking deep breaths, and soon, I felt slightly better.

     Jenner came in again, I looked away from her, and focused my gaze on anything other than her. I could feel my heart beat grow faster with just her presence in the room.

I felt her hands on my back and I visibly stilled, "I won't hurt you, I just want to help you, please!, just relax", she muttered, I didn't know how, but when she helped me up, I wasn't moving away from her, I felt normal, not the usual claustrophobic feel I always got when she was around me.

"Can you please stop touching me now", I muttered noticing the symptoms of my panic attack getting ready to start.

She dropped her hands without hesitation then stood in front of me.

I could feel that uncomfortable feeling  growing in the pit of my stomach.

"I don't know or understand why, but I believe you when you said you didn't do it" Jenna said looking almost unsure of her self.

Gasping, I never expected that she would believe whatever I say because it had almost been a year after I was framed up.

" you seriously believe me?, I asked, my hands on my chest.

"Look!?, I don't know, all I know is that I have this urge or this nagging feeling that you had nothing to do with it. She muttered pacing back and forth in the room.

"If its not you, then it has to be somebody else, and I'm going to find out., sister!!, we…, are going to be detectives for this week in school". She said looking up at me and smiling.