twenty five 🗣

"im gonna visit more often, i promise."

jungkook smiled at his brother and nodded, hugging him one last time.

"bye bye hyungie. im gonna miss you." jungkook said and junghyun smiled, ruffling his younger brothers hair. "im gonna miss you too, love you kook."

the younger boy hummed and tried fixing his hair. "love you too! bye hyungie!" jungkook said as he waved, watching his hyung walk away.

jungkook sighed and was about to close his door when he heard a door open down the hall.

he decided to be nosey and peek out into the hall to see who it was.

he saw jimin being yelled at by an older man while a women just watched and fixed her expensive looking clothes.

"next time we find out about you texting another boy hearts, you'll wish you never sent a text in your lifetime." the older man yelled before bringing his hand up and slapping jimin across the face.

jungkook gasped quietly and continued to watch as the older man and lady walked away from jimin.

jimin just dropped his head down and waited till his parents were out of sight to move.

another gasp escaped jungkook's pretty pink lips when jimin turned around and punched the wall in anger. he's never seen jimin so angry before.

jungkook didn't know what to do.

he didn't know if jimin would want to talk to him but he wanted to comfort him and make sure he was okay.

but then jungkook remembered that jimin was the one who blocked him and stopped talking to him just because of a kiss.

a dumb, stupid kiss.

jungkook closed his door and the sound of his door closing echoed throughout the halls.

it caught jimin's attention and he knew exactly who's door that was.

he knew jungkook had to have seen what just happened. he knew jungkook probably wanted to help him. he knew jungkook was upset with him still. he knew he messed up. he wanted to run down the hall and kiss jungkook again to make it all up to him.

he also knew that he couldn't.

his parents wouldn't allow it and they'd do anything to keep him from being his true self.

jimin sighed and went back inside his room, ignoring hoseok and taehyung who were having a very intense make out session.

both jungkook and jimin longed for each other and wanted nothing more than to kiss and make up.

they both wanted to apologize for messing everything up.

they both blamed themselves for everything.

if jungkook didn't kiss jimin then everything would be okay.

if jimin would've kissed back and told jungkook how he felt then everything would be okay.

everything could be okay...

but it wasn't.

when was everything going to go back to normal?

days, weeks, months, a year?

only time could tell.

but both boys didn't want to wait another second to make up.

they were just too scared to do anything.

taestan 💕SORRY I SUCK AT UPDATINGthis book is almost over and i have all the chapters done so no more slow updates i promise ❤️

taestan 💕
SORRY I SUCK AT UPDATING
this book is almost over and i have all the chapters done so no more slow updates i promise ❤️