twenty two 🗣

"what are you freaking out over now?"

jungkook rolled his eyes at his best friend as his checked his clothes and his hair in the mirror for the hundredth time in a minute.

"im not freaking out. jimin is just bringing me something and im nervous." jungkook sighed and quickly changed his white shirt into a different white shirt.

taehyung laughed at his best friends behavior and shook his head.

"kookie.. i just want you to know, all your white shirts look the same." taehyung giggled and jungkook glared at him.

"no they don't—!"

a knock on the door stopped jungkook from lecturing his best friend on how all his white shirts are different.

jungkook froze as he looked at the door, knowing that jimin was standing behind it.

he was even more nervous now.

"open the door, jungkook." taehyung pushed his friend towards the door and jungkook stumbled, almost falling over. "i hate you." jungkook whispered before he opened the door.

jimin was standing there with a huge box in his hands. jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at the size of the box.

jimin was looking at jungkook in shock, not being prepared for how beautiful he was up close. he was mesmerized by jungkook's beauty, forgetting about the heavy box in his hands for a moment.

"so pretty, kookie." jimin mumbled quietly but jungkook heard and his cheeks immediately turned a bright shade of pink.

"o-oh, im sorry. i didn't mean to say—"

"i-its okay jiminie. you can come in and set that down if you want... it looks heavy." jungkook bit his lip and moved out of the way so that jimin could walk in.

the older boy walked inside and set the box down, a thud sounded as the box hit the floor and jimin smiled sheepishly at jungkook.

"there's a lot of cookies in here." jimin said and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

jungkook giggled softly, feeling shy in front of jimin.

"hoseok and i are waiting for the kiss scene." taehyung interrupted the two who were just staring at each other in awe.

jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly threw a shoe at his best friend who was clearly on facetime with hoseok.

"ah kookie, violence is never the answer." jimin tsked playfully, nudging jungkook lightly. "it is when it comes to having taehyung as a best friend and a roommate." jungkook said as he glared at his best friend who was giggling.

"sorry kookie, i'll leave. hoseok just wanted to see if you guys were gonna kiss or not."

taehyung stood up and quickly kissed his best friends cheek before leaving the room before the younger could hit him.

now jungkook and jimin were left alone in jungkook's dorm room.

all alone.

jungkook was even more nervous as he looked at jimin who was trying to hold back a smile. jimin just couldn't stop smiling because of how cute jungkook was.

he couldn't believe that someone so cute was real.

"d-do you want to sit?" jungkook asked, biting his lips and mentally cursing at himself for stuttering. "whatever you want. i can leave if that's what you want." jimin said and jungkook quickly shook his head.

"no! we can sit on my bed. or you can sit on tae's. it doesn't really matter to me. um—"

jimin's laugh cut jungkook off and made the younger blush even more.

"you're so cute, kookie." jimin said as he sat down on the younger boys bed, looking around at his pillows and such.

jungkook covered his face in embarrassment at jimin's comment as he sat down on the other side of his bed.

"so, do you have any of your art here? i was looking forward to seeing it in person." jimin said and jungkook's eyes widened when he remembered something.

his painting of his flower was in the corner of his room.

in case you haven't realized yet, "his flower" is jimin.

"what? are you okay?" jimin asked, putting a hand on the other boys thigh while looking at him with concern-filled eyes. "uh— yeah.. um there's just a painting that i don't really want you to see." jungkook said quickly and jimin smiled, glancing around the room.

"why not?" jimin asked and jungkook started to panic as the older continued searching the room with his eyes.

jungkook didn't say anything as he watched jimin's eyes, tracking what they saw.

then jimin's eyes got close and jungkook panicked and did something he immediately regretted.

he kissed jimin.

he didn't know how else he was going to get jimin's eyes to stop wandering around the room.

jungkook felt his heart soar when his lips touched jimin's, his hands suddenly not shaking anymore as they cupped jimin's chubby cheeks.

but suddenly the wings his heart had to fly broke and his heart fell and shattered into millions of pieces.

jimin didn't kiss back...

he pushed jungkook away.

"im sorry but i need to go." jimin said and quickly left without even looking at jungkook.

and jungkook knew he just made the worst decision.

why the hell did he kiss jimin?

taestan 💕smooch smooch 😘this book is almost at 1k 👏🏻what do you guys think about this chapter?

taestan 💕
smooch smooch 😘
this book is almost at 1k 👏🏻
what do you guys think about this chapter?