twenty eight 🗣

as promised, jungkook was there twenty minutes early.

he sat next to taehyung and told him everything that happened between him and jimin over the past few days.

taehyung was happy that his best friend was happy.

jungkook in his chair nervously, tapping his foot on the ground repeatedly as he stared at the door. the clock was ticking and jimin still wasn't there.

it's been fifteen minutes and jimin was supposed to be twenty minutes early like jungkook was.

jungkook bit his lip as mr yoon walked in and set all his things down on his desk.

the last five minutes passed and then mr yoon began teaching like he usually did.

at this point, jungkook lost hope.

jimin wasn't coming.

taehyung realized his friend was upset and nudged his side. "don't worry kook, he'll be here." taehyung said, hoping to give his friend a little hope.

"it's fine.. i shouldn't have been so dumb and believed that he was telling the truth." jungkook mumbled and picked up his pencil to start his sketch.

they were doing self portraits and jungkook hated self portraits.

no matter how hard he tried to mask his feelings, they always showed through his drawing. and that's why jungkook drew himself crying.

he was upset and wanted to cry but he couldn't so he let his drawing do it for him.

jungkook was so lost in his drawing that he didn't notice the knock on the door until mr yoon got everyone's attention.

and there he was.

jimin stood beside mr yoon with a smile on his face.

"class, this is park jimin. he'll be helping out today so if you have any questions then feel free to ask him." mr yoon said and jimin nodded before walking around and looking at everyone's work.

jungkook couldn't stop staring at jimin, wondering why he didn't come early or why he hasn't even spared jungkook a glance.

jimin finally made it to taehyung's sketch and he smiled, mumbling some words of encouragement to tae.

then it was jungkook's turn... at least he thought.

instead, jimin skipped over jungkook and didn't look at him once.

jungkook's heart sank and he blinked away tears of frustration as he continued to work on his sketch.

"jungkook, can you go to the old art room upstairs and grab the box of new supplies in there? i forgot to get it this morning." mr yoon asked, holding out a key to jungkook.

the boy just nodded, without saying anything, and stood up. he grabbed the key and left the room, making his way up to the old art room that he's been to a number of times.

mr yoon always sends him to get things.

jungkook sighed as he unlocked the door, pushing the squeaky door open and walking in with his head down.

he closed the door behind him and looked up. his eyes widened at what he saw.

all his art was set up in various places and roses were placed all around, rose petals scattered on the floor.

the lights turned off and the projector turned on.

one of jungkook's favorite songs started playing as a slideshow of him and jimin's texts showed on the projector screen.

it showed their best moments and their not so great moments and jungkook smiled as he read the names jimin had for him in his phone. for example, kookie 💜, choco chip kookie, beautiful kookie 😍, and kookies 'n cream 💜.

toward the end of the slideshow, jungkook felt arms wrap around his waist and a head was placed on his shoulder.

he didn't turn to see who it was because he already knew so he continued watching the slideshow until it ended and the words 'i love you' popped up on the screen.

his eyes widened and he turned around to see jimin with a big smile on his face.

"hey, i'm park jimin and i'm in love with you."

jimin held out a rose to jungkook and the younger boy stepped closer to the other, connecting their lips.

they both smiled at each other when they pulled away and jungkook accepted the rose jimin was holding out to him.

"i'm jeon jungkook and i'm in love with you too."

taestan 💕this book has officially ended

taestan 💕
this book has officially ended... for the second time
thanks for reading and reading again if you read the first one 💜
what did you think?