twenty four 🗣

jungkook didn't leave his room for a week.

he did nothing but cry for hours upon hours until he had no tears left to cry.

jimin had blocked him in every way possible and even blocked taehyung so that taehyung couldn't reach him either.

of course taehyung knew his room number, because he shared a room with hoseok, but not even hoseok would let him in if jimin was there.

"i just didn't want him to see the painting and i panicked." jungkook hiccupped as he cried into taehyung's arms. "i know kook. you meant no harm and he's just some straight asshole. he's not worth your tears baby."

taehyung kissed the youngers cheek and jungkook sniffed, shaking his head.

"he's not an asshole... it was wrong of me to kiss him—"

"this isn't your fault, kook. don't make him the innocent one." taehyung said and jungkook pursed his lips, snuggling further into his best friends arms.

they said no more and just sat in silence.

because it was so silent, they both jumped when jungkook's phone beeped.

it hasn't made a sound all week.

jungkook quickly untangled himself from taehyung and grabbed his phone, sighing when he saw that it was just his brother.

"who is it?" taehyung asked and peeked at the youngers screen. "junghyun hyung." jungkook said and opened the message his brother sent him.

his brother wanted to know if he had the time to call him.

"he wants me to call him." jungkook mumbled as he wiped his eyes. "i'll leave so that you can call him. i need to talk to someone anyway." taehyung said and kissed jungkook's nose before leaving their shared dorm.

jungkook sighed and called his brother, grabbing his pillow and pulling it to his chest as he waited for his hyung to pick up.

"hey jungkookie. how's school treating you?" junghyun asked and jungkook almost bursted into tears but he held it back. "i-its fine, hyung. how are you?" jungkook asked and heard his hyung sigh.

"im good, now what's wrong? you sound like you've been crying for a week." junghyun said and jungkook would've laughed if he was in the mood.

"because i have been but im okay. there's just this guy that i really like and he's, unfortunately, straight." jungkook explained and squeezed his pillow tighter.

"oh kook.. do you need me to come over? im not too far from the dorms." junghyun asked and jungkook thought about it for a minute before nodding his head.

"yeah, that'd be nice hyung... i kinda miss you anyway." jungkook mumbled and heard his brother chuckle. "i miss you too little bro. i'll be there in a couple minutes. is your room number still 71?" junghyun asked and jungkook hummed.

"yep. i'll see you in a few minutes hyungie. i love you." the younger said and his hyung hummed. "love you too kook."

the call ended and jungkook smiled softly, excited to see his brother after awhile of not seeing him.

he doesn't get to visit his family often because of school and his brother is the only one who, willingly, comes to see him.

not that he wants to see his homophobic mother anyway.

jungkook got up excitedly when he heard a knock on the door, knowing it was his brother.

he quickly swung the door open and jumped into his hyung's arms, surprising the older.

"woah kook, didn't think you missed me this much." junghyun smiled as he held his brother up with one arm, the other was behind his back. "what's behind your back hyungie?" jungkook asked, pulling his hyung into his dorm.

"oh, i don't know. i figured id stop and get my baby brother a gift before coming over." junghyun smiled and jungkook sat on his bed, crossing his legs and clapping excitedly.

"show me!" jungkook smiled, completely forgetting about the boy he's been crying over for a week.

junghyun sat in front of his brother and told him to close his eyes.

jungkook looked at him suspiciously before giggling and closing his eyes.

"alright, hold your hands out." junghyun said and jungkook did as he was told, feeling something soft and light be placed on his hands.

"okay, open now." junghyun said and jungkook opened his eyes to see a cute rainbow-colored teddy bear with a note taped to its tummy.

jungkook smiled and grabbed the note, unfolding it and reading it slowly.

dear jungkookie,

im giving you this bear to not only give you a cuddle buddy, but to also give you something to remind you of how wonderful you are and how much you mean to me.

the rainbow represents the lgbtq+ community because i know how important it is to you.

also, i want you to know that you're so amazing and no boy is going to make you cry. if you want me to beat him up for you then i will ;)

love you the most, jungkook.

it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of you because all that does matter is the people who love and care about you as much as i do.

( that's only taehyung and i by the way )

don't thank me for the bear, kook, you deserve it.

love,
your hyungie

"hyung.. thank you so much." jungkook whispered, tearing up a little as his eyes scanned over the note over and over.

"ah, jungkookie~ i told you not to thank me. you really do deserve it even though its just a bear. i know how much you've been through and you don't deserve to experience pain like that. i just want you to be happy." junghyun said and jungkook bursted into tears once more, jumping into his hyung's arms again.

"i-i was ha-happy. h-he made me so, so happy and i thought th-there was a chance for us b-but i guess not. he's never going to speak to me again and-and i just have to move on." jungkook cried and his brother rubbed his back, trying to calm him down.

"oh kookie.. what did he do to break you like this?"

taestan 💕junghyun to the rescue!!! 😊what are you guys thinking about jimin and him blocking kookie??

taestan 💕
junghyun to the rescue!!! 😊
what are you guys thinking about jimin and him blocking kookie??