Farewell

This is for you Amelia :3 Enjoy it! ~ B

Darkness erupted. Silence washed through the lovers like a large wave crashing through the thick pale sand on a windy day at the beach. A man in a large dark jean jacket stared at the love of his life with concerned bulbous green eyes, and a bemused smirk slowly falling off of his face. He swallowed hard and sheepishly while watching his hands rub circles on the beautiful black-haired girl's wrists coaxingly, trying to think of what to say before his final farewell to her. Her desperate green eyes with an autumn colored brown ring around her pupils glowed in the night like a light busting through melancholy fog. She had whispered his name several times that star-filled evening, tears forming and descending her cheeks and falling into the cold ground. The lonely December night was literally the worst night of their lives; saying goodbye to each other one last time and actually meaning it. The tall and burly man held her close that night, allowing her to listen to his frantically beating heart and for once close her eyes without wondering if she's safe enough to. The lights of the billion stars were too dim to reveal her beautiful face, but Dean already knew what it had looked like; he'd kissed it, held it, stared into it for long periods of time. It wasn't worth losing.

"Dean," the beautiful girl's voice shook violently from the tsunami of sobs that repetitively racked her whole body. Although he couldn't see, he knew what her face read, as if it were written in bold that started from her cheek, across the bridge of her nose and ending at the end of the opposite cheekbone; fear. Pain. Those words screamed silently and fell along with the winter snow. Dean felt his entire soul collapse upon itself, forcing his knees to buckle and bury themselves into the snow and finally meet her large eyes. Her time had come. The once admirable, but now soul crushing, church bell tolled twelve. The girl looked into Dean's tear stained eyes, and screamed as the pain had risen from the soles of her feet, her shins, her thighs, her chest - the pain - until it shuddered and died inside of her head. This was the night of eternal darkness.

This was the night his Amelia would fall to perdition.