Felt Like Years - Pt. 2

I stared in complete and utter shock. Amy was exactly the way I remembered her, but..so..so different...

"Hello, Winchester," she smiled sarcastically.

"Well, you didn't lose your sarcasm, I'll give you that," I responded dryly. "What are you doing here?"

She held her hands up, stepping backwards a few steps. "Doing what I do best."

"Killing people?!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, she zoomed up to my face, holding a knife against my neck. I tripped backwards onto Baby, completely caught off guard by her sudden move.

"That's none of your concern," she hissed.

"Oh really?" I retorted in a tight voice. "Because slaughtering an innocent family - with two goddamned kids - is pretty friggin' messed up in my book."

She pressed the knife harder against my neck. I shoved her backwards, which was a fruitless attempt, because she barely moved an inch. Amy's eyes turned completely orange, burning with rage as she waved the knife in my face threateningly.

"Get out of town, or so help me God-"

"What did that family ever do to you, huh?" I snapped, struggling to get the words out. "Two little girls - necks and chests slit across."

I could've sworn I saw fire burning in her eyes, hatred fueling it as she took in the words I'd barely managed. "A mission," she muttered bitterly, releasing me from her death-grip. I stumbled to the side awkwardly, grabbing my neck when she turned away. Yep - that's definitely going to leave bruises in the morning. She stared up at the clear night sky, her hair swaying violently in the sudden harsh breeze.

"The family wasn't human," she said knowingly, as if she were speaking to a kindergartener. "Or, the parents weren't, at least."

"That explains the saliva," I said aloud to myself. She whipped her head around.

"What saliva?!" She exclaimed. "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Coughing up purple crap, Amy?" I couldn't hold myself back. It was as if everything bottled up inside me was finally flooding through my mind, forcing me to speak it. "Yeah, I know what you are, and what happened to you. You've been brainwashed; completely and utterly brainwashed!"

Amy stared at me, both surprise and irritation flashing in her eyes. Then the realization struck her. "Maddie's with you."

I smiled smugly. She scoffed and stepped forward towards me intimidatingly.

Don't pee yourself, Dean, she's just your blood-raving lunatic girlfriend..

"Of course," she bit her lip, and looked away. "She probably told you that the Colony was a terrible place, full of idiosyncratic, delirious neurophysicists..well, she was half right." Amy scoffed lightly and crossed her arms.

"Although they all are somewhat between psychotic and delusional, they teach you things that the real word doesn't; how to fight for yourself. I'm glad I found the Colony, otherwise I'd have been stuck in that lonely little rut I've been living in for too damn long." She glared at me menacingly. I cringed. This wasn't Amy talking. This isn't My Amelia...

I heard a car round the corner of the parking lot. I turned around and saw Maddie's black 2015 Lincoln Navigator speeding into one of the parking spaces, and a blurry figure zipping out of the front seat. Next thing I knew, Maddie was standing to my left, staring coldly at Amy.

"What's your game?" Maddie snapped at her. Amy held her gaze confidently.

"Million dollar question, bitches," she responded, laughed darkly, and sped off. Sam rushed over to us, but by the time he got to us, Maddie was zipping off after her.