45. Missing

Jake and I were recording our new song in the next few days and so were practising in the studio at Parker Records. We tried the song at different pitches and then settled for one that was comfortable for the both of us.

We got out of the studio and I saw a familiar face. "Hey" she said. "Hi, how have you been?" I asked. "Not so good" she replied looking down at her shoes. "What happened?" I asked.

"How's Cam?" I asked. She didn't reply. "Nat, what's wrong?" I asked. She looked up and burst into tears. I immediately put my arms around her and tried comforting her. "Come sit down" I said and took her to the nearest Sofa.

"Okay, tell me what's wrong"I asked again. "It's Cameron! I can't find him, I saw him last on Tuesday, it's been three days and I don't know what to do."

"Calm down, where did he say he was going?" I asked. "To meet Jake." She said and shifted her eyes towards Jake who just stood there looking stunned.

"Did you meet him that day?" I asked Jake. "No ...I ...I did not" he stuttered. I turned towards Natalie and said, "We could file a missing persons report?" I asked. Nat just shook her head and brought out her phone. She tried calling Cameron for the last time after her 53 attempts to get through to him.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading! I really appreciate it and love all of you. Hope y'all have a nice day!

_____________________________________