Totally Available...Totally.

"Thanks." I said as I closed the car door. Harry poked his head out of the window and gave me a slight wave.

    "No problem. We should do this again," he said.

    It was probably around six in the evening, and I was pooped. After the lunch at Nando's, the boys insisted that Zoe and I could go around and shop with them. Never have I ever been this tired of shopping before. Zoe was probably getting the special treatment from Niall, because 70% of her stuff were right off Niall's credit card. At first, she declined and told him that he shouldn't pay, but after a while, I guess she gave up because he wouldn't take no for an answer. I, on the other hand, was getting the special treatment from all of the boys, but mostly Harry for some reason. And now Harry's dropping Zoe and me off at the hotel, both of us with at least 20 bags in our hands. I was a bit disappointed that our day came to an end so quickly, but the boys had to go to a quick meeting with their management to talk about their upcoming tour dates, and the boys weren't letting us take a cab so they made Harry take us to the hotel.

    "Yeah," I said, slowly nodding. "Sure." I pulled my phone out of my bag and handed it to him. "Put your number in it, and if you want, you can put the other boys' numbers in, too."

    Harry smiled and punched in the numbers while I waited patiently, holding about ten bags in each hand and looking around. Zoe already fled inside, no doubt crashing onto the bed. About a minute later, he gave me back my phone with five new numbers in it. I slipped it into my bag without looking at it for another second, knowing that once I get inside, I'd probably jump around and look at it anyways.

    Harry gave me a sly smile, and I suddenly wondered what he did to my phone. "Well, I'll see you later, okay? Call me if you need anything; I'm on your speed dial." he said with a wink before driving off.

    I rolled my eyes and waved at him. I saw him smile at me from the side mirrors before he disappeared around the corner. I turned around and dragged my stuff inside the hotel and got into the elevator. Many flights up later, I stepped onto my floor and walked down the hall towards my room. I pushed the key in it, waiting for the confirming beep, and slid it back out before walking inside. I just dropped my bags once I got inside; I'll get those later. I walked into my bedroom--passing Zoe's and seeing that she was sleeping with her feet hanging off the bed and her face deep into her pillow--and shook my wedges off. Surprisingly, my shoes didn't bother me today. In fact, they were quite comfortable. I am definitely wearing them again when I go out shopping. I dropped my bag onto the lamp table and fell onto the bed. I pulled the cool covers around my legs and snuggled into the comfort of the pillows. Once I was comfortable, I instantly fell asleep.

    "Ha, she looks like an armadillo." a voice said.

   "No way. She totally looks like those porcupines or something. Look at the way she's curled up!" another voice said.

   I felt my body slowly reacting to the noises, but I mentally felt too tired to respond, so I ignored them and dug my face deeper into the pillow.

    "She looks adorable, what are you guys talking about?" another voice replied. At first, my ears perked up at this. Were they talking about me? And who said I was adorable? There was a long silence before some one snickered and the second person scoffed.

    "That's because you like her, doofus."  the person who snickered said. What? Who liked me? Were they really talking about me though?

    I finally felt that I could get up now, so I slowly turned over so that I was on my back. I heard a few footsteps and the blankets crinkling under my weight. I rubbed my eyes before slowly opening one eye.