23. One More Time

Sarah's POV.

It's different from last time. It's still intense, but it's as if he knows. He knows I'm his.

His kiss deepens and he opens my legs and places him in between. Suddenly my clothes feel heavy on me and I tightly hold onto his back.

He's burning and the empty cottage has his heartbeat resonating all over.

He moves his kisses down to my neck and his hands are under my shirt all over my chest. I moan and scratch his back as he squeezes my breasts.

He tears off my shirt and kisses down from my neck to my breasts. He removes my bra and sucks my nipples.

I feel pleasures I've never even imagined in my life before.

He brings back his lips to mine and lifts me up as I wrap my hands around his neck.

He takes me to the bedroom and lays me down. He takes off his shirt and presses his bare chest against mine. I feel his burning skin on me and stroke my breasts against him.

He moves down, his lips not leaving my body. As he gets closer to my lower stomach, I hear him growl.

I curl up my body and he brings up his face and pushes his pelvis against mine.

I dig my nails into his arms, moaning.

He unbuttons my jeans, pulls down the zipper and takes it off and does the same with his.

He takes his lips back down there, and I can barely hold onto my consciousness.

His hot kisses are driving me insane. He bites my inner thigh and I lift up my chest from the bed in pleasure.

"D-Dane!" I finally call his name, unable to bear it anymore.

He growls and brings his lips back to mine.

I hold onto his back and lift myself up to press against him and his body temperature dangerously heightens. "Dane," I call him again, begging him to make me his.

He places his arm under my hip and thrusts into me.

My head bends back and I dig my nails into his back in both pain and pleasure.

Slowly and then rapidly he thrusts against me and then lifts me up and places me on his hip as he continues to move inside me.

I lean on his chest and move with him. His strong arm across my back keeps me close to him. Our whole body rubs against each other.

When the pleasure comes to the peak my chest thrusts into him and my toes curl as my already clawing fingers on his back go deeper. He bites my neck and I cry out in insurmountable venereal pleasure.  "Mine." I hear him say before I lose my consciousness.

I wake up and find myself nuzzled in his chest.

"Hey, baby!" he says.

"Hey!"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah."

He smiles and kisses my head.

"How was it?" he asks me.

"Wonderful," I tell him.

Then he turns to be on top of me. "Good. We're doing it again."

He starts kissing me. I wanted to tell him no but then I forgot.

We do it few more times and then I finally find the strength to push him away.

"No, I'm already late. I've to go back or I'll be in trouble."

He reluctantly agrees to let me go and walks me to my car. As I'm getting in he pulls me again in his embrace and starts kissing.

"D-Dane. What did I tell you?"

"Just one more time. Only one more."

"No, let me go."

"No," he says pushing me against my car. I sense his arousal.

"Dane Harris Thomson. Let me go before I hurt you."

He smiles in my neck and licks the mark he gave me.

I tremble a little before telling him, "don't say I didn't warn."