3. Not Interested In Girls

Dane's POV.

"Hey! it's done. I confirmed with Hans," says Gabe.

"Good. Let's go."

We climb down and leave the building. Near the exit, I see Fred (Vermon Cast's Gamma). He's bullying two younger boys. I sigh. What's wrong with this pack?

I pass him when he calls me. "Dane! Wow, what a surprise!"

I growl and tell him, "it's Alpha Dane to you."

He looks a little scared.

"Alpha," he continues, "to what do we owe this pleasure of your visit? Shame, Jordan and Timothy are not here."

"Isn't that a good thing for you? So you can finally act like you're in charge and have some balls, by threatening two small kids?"

Fred turns red in embarrassment and anger. He wants to say something but doesn't. That's probably the smartest thing he has done today.

I'm turning around to face forward and leave when I see her. She's among the group of girls sitting on a bench in front of the building.

The girls are looking my way, some showing blatant desire while their eyes check me out.

I can tell it's her from what she's wearing.

I see her face clearly now.

She has green eyes, small nose, pointy chin, and thin red lips. Her eyes are calm and curious. Knowing I'm looking at her she gives me a perplexed look by bringing her eyebrows together.

"Hey, man, what are you looking at? There are only girls there. And you're not interested in girls, remember?" says Gabe to me.

"Nothing," I tell him and start walking towards Block A.

⤙–⤚

Please vote and comment on the chapters. Your feedback helps the story a lot.