Chapter 20.

I woke up and Q was once again gone. I walked to the kitchen and he was making breakfast.

"You're going to do this everytime?" I asked

"Would you rather me not?"

"No no continue. I'm just going to freshen up."

I went to the bathroom. What!!? My period was gone! False alarm! We could've done it last night. Jesus Christ Mother Nature! I ran to Q.

"GUESS WHAT!" I said all jumpy.

"What is it?" He asked concerned

"It was a false alarm! I don't have my

Period!"

"Are you serious!? Woo!" He picked me up and hugged me.

"Yes! We can do it! We could've done it yesterday too!" I said

"Today's fine too!" He grabbed me and picked me up.

"Wait the food!" I said

"We aren't stopping for no food today!"

He took me into the bedroom and once again layed me down. He started kissing my lips and then went to my neck he kept going lower. Then stopped. I was just about to ask why and then he answered my question. He started to remove his pants he recently just put on. I took off my top when I forgot I totally didn't have a bra on. Too late now, he was staring. We started kissing once more.

"So this is happening?" I asked

"Oh yeah." He smiled and continued.

It was great! Better than I imagined. He was so gentle especially while kissing. It was perfect. After we did what we did. I decided to take a shower and get dressed. I wore my high waisted shorts and a tight black crop top. I put on Q's sweater over it. We sat back at the table and ate breakfast, which was bacon, eggs and a bagel.

"That was amazing." he said

"I know right! I love you so much." I said

"I love you more."

"So when are we going to go home?" I asked

"It's 12 right now, so around 1 ish?"

"That's fine."

I helped Q clean the dishes, everytime I turned around he would grab my ass.

"No no, you've had enough for one day."

"Aw come on."

"Nope."

"You're teasing me now?" He looked at me in the eyes

"Yes I am. You deserve."

"Do I?" he smirked and grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. He layed me down on the couch and I started laughing.

"You have the cutest laugh." He said

"You are the cutest guy." I said

He kissed me and then turned on the tv. I sat up and he sat next to me. I was about to get up when he put his arm around my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"Hey!" I said

"You ain't going no where."

He wrapped his arms around me. I felt like home in his arms and I never wanted him to let go. I leaned to the side and he layed me down next to him, he grabbed my legs and put them on his lap so I was comfortable.

"You know I've never been anymore happier than I am right now?" I said

"Same. I don't ever want this to end."

The door bell rang.

"Who would that even be?" I asked

"I don't know." I took my feet off and let Q get up. He opened the door to reveal Joe.

"Hey just checkin up, I was in the neighborhood so I decided to drop by."

"You live in this neighborhood." said Q closing the door

"Yeah so what's up? Hey Zoey!" said Joe

"Hey Joey." I said

"So I'm glad that I didn't ruin anything romantic going on because I got lonely at home."

"Aw, sit down." I motioned him to the couch

"Oh come on Joe. Don't you have better things to do than stay here? Like to to Dunkin Donuts?" said Q

"I already went." I laughed. Joe and Q sat down on the couch next to me. Q put his hand on my leg which sent a chill down my spine.

"Joe we were just about to leave, so can you go bother Murray?" asked Q

"Oh. Sure I guess." He got up

"It was good to see you!" I said

"You too." He left

"I feel bad." I said

"Me too but he always does this, he just needs to find a girl."

"It's not as easy as it looks Q."

"Anyway we should get going if we want to be there before 5."

"Right." I grabbed my bag and waited for Q to lock up the house. He grabbed his bag and mine and put it into the backseat.