Chapter 18

Days and weeks went by and so did school. It was time for Q to return and I couldn't wait! I woke up bright on a Saturday morning. I knew he was going to be coming late at night but I couldn't wait! I decided to take a shower and our on perfume. I wanted to smell nice and I could always re apply it later. I got dressed in black leggings and a cropped flowy light blue shirt. I put on my uggs. It was October! Damn! Almost Halloween! Which is one of my favorite holidays along with Christmas. I brushed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. Yup that's me for sure. The house across the street came into sight from my window. I can't believe soon it's not going to be empty anymore. I have been feeding Q's cats like he asked and I'm so glad that they didn't die or anything... Not that I'm not good with animals but I'm just..afraid that if something happens it would be all on me. I went downstairs where my mom and dad were already eating pancakes and drinking coffee.

"Hey!" I said

"Hey sweetie." My mom said

"Isn't Brian coming home today?" asked my dad

"Yup yup!"

"You look so excited."

"That's because I am! I missed him."

"Awe." My mom said

I ate some pancakes and took the coffee to the living room. Impractical Jokers were on. How strange, the episode was the good the bad and the uncomfortable. Honestly this was one of my top favorites! I started watching till around 3. Where it ended. I realized my parents weren't in the kitchen. I don't even know where they are. I started to read some wattpad stories. I heard a car pull up, I went outside to check who it was.

"OH MY GOD! No way!" I said. It was Q. I immediately ran outside, over to him.

"Zoey!" He said. I hugged him, he hugged me even tighter.

"I missed you so much!" I said

"I missed you more!" He leaned in and kissed me.

"I see you are wearing your presents." He laughed

"Yes I love them! You're actually wearing your friendship bracelet too!" I looked at his hand.

"Yup!"

"Awe. I thought you were coming later tonight?" I said

"Turns out that we got home earlier."

"That's even better!"

"So I'm just going to get unpacked."

"Wait, why don't we head to the cabin now?" I asked

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, only if you want to."

"It's fine, you like invaded the cabin anyway and probably set stuff up so why wait?"

"Just let me tell my mom and get my things."

I ran back inside and went upstairs. I prepared a bag and stuffed my clothes and everything inside. I went downstairs.

"Mom?" I asked

"Yeah in here." I went into the family room where my mom and dad were watching tv.

"I'm going to the cabin today instead so I'll be back home tomorrow." I said

"He's back already?" asked my dad

"Yes!" I said

"Fine. Don't do anything bad ok."

I kissed my parents goodbye and ran over to Q.

"You packed a bag too?" He asked

"I mean we are staying there for a day and...shit." I stopped talking