Chapter 5.

I immediately wiped away the tears and moved over to a place where he couldn't see me. My phone buzzed. It was Q.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine."

"What's wrong, come on. Tell me."

"Fine but I don't feel like texting."

"Meet me in front of your house."

"Ok."

I looked in the mirror and fixed myself up a bit and then went into my front yard. Q was just leaving his house. He came up to me.

"Now can you tell me?" he smiled

"My dad has been working ever since we moved here, my mom just told me he's going to be working 7 times a week. I'm never going to be able to spend time with him." I said

"Aw it's tough having parents who work so much."

"Yea." I looked down, suddenly I felt his hand lift my chin up and he looked me in the eyes.

"It's going to be ok. I'm here for you whenever you are bored we can hang out."

"Thanks Brian."

"Of course, anything for a loving fan." He hugged me, it was warm and it felt right. I didn't want to let go but I had to.

"So I'm gonna go back. Don't cry please, I hate seeing girls cry."

"Okay." I walked back inside

"That boy is really charming isn't he?" My mom joked while setting up the table

"You have no idea." I sat down and ate some of her lassagna

"Do you like him? I know he's your favorite joker."

"Yea."

"Well just saying if you ever want to date him, you have my blessing."

I smiled the biggest smile ever but it went away when I realized he wouldn't want to date me.

"What's wrong?" my mom asked

"He doesn't like me that way." I finished my lassagna

"Maybe he does Zoey."

"He doesn't show it really."

"Boys are weird that way."

"Thanks for the lasagna. Love you."

"Love you too."

I went back upstairs to my room and sat down on my computer. I decided to go on tumblr. I reblogged so many love posts, I think I am in love actually. Man it sucks. My phone buzzed again. It was Q.

"There's a carnival tomorrow, wanna go with me and Sal?" he asked

"Sure."

"I'll knock on your door when we are about to leave, Sal is sleeping over tonight."

"Alright thanks."

I went downstairs and told my mom, then I went back upstairs and started to text Alex.

"Hey so I'm going to the carnival tomorrow with Q and Sal." I said

"You are so lucky, I think Q might actually like you." she said

"You're funny. But anyway, I hope we can become like the bestest of friends."

"He better not replace me or I will come after you." she said

"Don't worry, you are definitely irreplaceable."

I turned my phone off, it was so dark outside. It's only 8. Could Alex be right? Q might like me? Oh my god I need to stop imagining these things, they get me sad because they will never happen. I'm just a lucky fan that's it. He probably is just being nice since I'm his neighbor. I went to the living room and started to watch tv.