- chapter 6: trust me -

Jennie’s Pov:

“Lee Taeyong. He’s going to kill you.”

He must be kidding right? Yuta what the heck this is not even funny you should really stop.

“Wh-what do you mean? I don’t even know him, he doesn't even know me. Why the hell are you saying that he’s going to kill me. Stop this please leave now.”

“Just please, please stay away from him.”

Why does he keep saying that!?

“You have to tell me the reason for me to understand Yuta! I can't just follow what you say without knowing why. I still don’t trust you I barely even know you too”

“Sooner or later you'll know too just please trust me on this.”

“You know what? Whatever I won't be able to understand you anyways. If you don’t want to leave then I’ll leave.” I turned away and started walking away from him still confused about what the hell is really happening. I barely even know the people here, and then now someone's going to kill me!? I don't even know anymore, this is so frustrating!

I walked and went inside of the restroom nearby to look at myself in the mirror.

“Get a grip Jennie.” I said to myself while looking straight at my reflection in the mirror.

Just then I heard someone opening the cubicle door.

“Get a grip? Why?”

I felt nervous turning around to face the person behind me.

“Irene.” What is this? Why is she here of all places?

“Jennie what’s wrong? Oh I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Im Bae Joohyun you can call me Irene.” She said to me with an expression I couldn't quite read.

“Oh hi I’m Kim Jennie.”

“What’s wrong? You seem worried?”

“Oh it’s nothing I told myself to get a grip because I almost fell asleep a while ago at class.” I came up with a lame excuse.

“Ah I see. I really thought it was something serious, if it’s alright I’ll go first.” She smiled.

“Yes I’m sorry if I bothered you.”

“No you didn’t what are you saying. See you around Jennie and also don’t sleep at class” Smiling while exiting the restroom.

I then also exited the restroom after a few minutes. “Can this get any more stressful?”

I texted Lisa to let her know that I finished my class and that we should all meet at the cafeteria and then just go to the gym together.

“Jen!” Someone called out. I looked around and spotted the three.

“What took you guys so long? I’ve waited for almost and hour for you guys.”

“We’re sorry it’s just that Me and Yeri needed to take a bath after classes.” Lisa replied.

“It’s okay it’s not that big of a deal. Let’s go buy and eat first before we head to the gym I’m starving.”

“You should have already bought food if your starving Jennie.” They started laughing.