- chapter 4: conversation -

Jennie’s Pov

“Can we talk?”

I might have wanted to dash off and run towards the door at that very moment.

“Uhhh, yah. I guess?”

“Oh yah uhhh, I just wanted to ask something”

What does he want to ask? I mean I pretty much just saw him today.

“Have we met before?”

“Excuse me?” What does he mean?

“I said, have we met before?”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think so?” I just. Met him. Today.

“I just met you today.” I told him. “Where exactly did you remember that we-”

“You know what, nevermind.” He replies in an irritated voice.

“Oh, okay then.” I turned my back on him and took my leave.

“This rude guy.” I uttered to myself, why the hell did he even talk to me, I don’t even know him and he talked to me in a irritated manner. “Ahh that jerk.”

“Jen!”

“Hey Lisa!”

“What the heck happened to you?” Lisa asks me.

“Some rude guy just randomly pulled me and talks to me about nonsense.” I replied angrily.

“Woah, chill girl. Let’s just check our accounts to see our room number and class schedule.”

“Oh our room numbers.”  I looked at Lisa with a worried look.

“Come on, you know I don’t do drama Jen.” Lisa replies.

“Oh whatever.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Jennie, Lisa!” A voice called out. Me and Lisa looked back and saw Rosé and Yeri.

“Hey girls! What happened? Why are you rushing so much?” Asked Lisa.

“Nothing special. We’re just here to tell you that we’re gonna be each others roommates!”

“Wait what? Really? You're not kidding right?” I replied.

“Of course not! Jennie you’re going to be roommates with Yeri and Lisa you’re gonna be with me.” Rosé told us, she was obviously happy with the outcome.

“Really?” I let out a sigh of relief.

“Yes and our rooms are just 2 floors apart, so i think we’ll be able to spend time together.”

“Wooh that’s great, I was already panicking because I was worried about my roommate.” I told them honestly.

“Well, there’s nothing to worry about now. Let’s go?”

“Oh sure, lead the way.”

We already separated ways as we were on different floors. Me and Yeri were staying on the 7th the floor of the building in room number 722.

“I'm glad we’re roommates Yeri.”

“Me too Jennie.”

“You can just call me Jen.” I told her while smiling

“Okay then. Jen.” She replies in a sarcastic manner and then both of us started laughing until she brought up the topic about our schedules.

“We should check our schedules.”