-chapter 1: arrival-

Jennie's pov

*alarm rings*

"It's so noisy, keep it down please."

"Jennie wake up it's time to go to school."

"Wait what? What time is it?"

"Jennie it's time to wake up or else both of us are going to be late!"

"Fine okay Lisa, I'll go get dressed."

I really don't have a good feeling about this. I just- I can't explain why, but I feel like this new school will be really weird.

As I enter the bathroom, I quickly showered and picked out what to wear for today. A simple outfit like a button-up shirt with jeans would work right?

"Jennie! Are you done yet?"

"I'm coming Lisa."

I actually didn't apply heavy makeup today. I just applied a lip and cheek tint on my lips and cheeks to make me look fresh. We're just going to school anyway, so I don't think I should make such a huge effort on putting on too much.

As we walk out the door, out of nowhere I suddenly felt nervous that I can actually feel my heart beating.

"Jennie? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Yah yah I'm okay, why?"

"I feel nervous. I don't have a good feeling about this Jennie."

"I thought I was the only one Lisa."

It was the first day of classes so me and Lisa definitely don't want to be late. We took the bus going to our school and I was quite surprised actually, because the bus even had the logo of Bloodstone High.

Upon arrival, we quickly went inside the campus of the school. I was in awe when I saw all of the students that were inside the auditorium of the school. I didn't know that there were that plenty of students studying here, well all in all probably around 300-700. Yah it's not that much for a school but, I thought that this school is more hidden, so I was expecting less students.

"Jennie? Hello? Hey we need to find seats first." Lisa snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Oh yeah, let's just sit there." I pointed out the seats on the 6th row where there were 2 girls chatting.

"Hello is it okay to sit here?"

"Yah sure." The girl replies with a smiling face.

Me and Lisa were talking about the school and how do we find it, until one of the girls suddenly asked us a question. "Are you guys new here?"

I turned to my right side to look at them. "Yes, hello my name's Jennie and this is Lisa."

"Oh! Hello, I'm Park Chaeyoung, you can just call me Rosé and this is Yeri." She replied.

"Are you guys also new here?" I asked.

"Nope, I've been studying here for 4 years." Rosé replied.

"And how about you?" I asked Yeri.

"Oh, I've been studying here for 3 years."

We then began to talk to each other and asked each other questions about ourselves, suddenly the loud speakers inside the auditorium can be heard. "Attention everyone."

"Is it starting?" Lisa asked.

"I think so." I replied.

My hands suddenly began to sweat, i don't know why it's happening but, it's happening right now. "I feel nervous, I don't know why."

"Well, you should be." Yeri answered which made me feel even more nervous.

"Wait? What? Why?" Me and Lisa both answered in unison. We were confused, why should we feel nervous like she said? I mean I do feel nervous because it's a new school but I feel like she's trying to say something-- different.

"Attention everyone." The lady standing on the stage said again.

"This is it, it's really starting. Again." What are Rosé and Yeri saying? I don't understand, what do they mean by that?

~ end of chapter 1 ~