Chapter 10: Hospital

Hey x Sorry for mistakes as this chapter hasn't been edited. Thanks ❤️

------------------

*VERONICA's POV*

I was having a heart attack. I was scared if something happened to Nathan. "Nathan if this is a joke, it's a very bad one" I shout as I burst in tears. I quickly grab my Iphone and then turn the flash light on. I look around but on ones there. My battery was 10% hoping it doesn't finish I quickly close all apps and turn off flash light. "Nathan?Nathan are you there? You okay?" I shout. I hear nothing. "Why did I do this? I should have just grabbed something nearby, because of this stupid surprise all this happened," I am still walking suddenly I trip over something and I turn my flash light on. I was Nathan. He was unconscious. I try to wake him up, by sprinkle water on him. He becomes conscious. "Nathan?? Where are we?? Please tell me I have to call 000" I ask. "W- we are I-in Um ah George Creek." He mumbles. I quickly call 000 and give them all the information. I hold his hand, and wipe my tears and try to hold my tears back. Nathan is still breathing which is making me feel better. He is cold as ice, I m rubbing his hands to keep him warm. The paramedics came. They measure is temperature and his blood pressure first and give him oxygen immediately. At this point burst out crying again. Nathan is conscious again. "you must be Veronica, please stop crying. He might start stressing again and his situation can get worse" the lady doctor comforts me. "Miss Veronica, Nathan is fine now, he just needs few days rest and after a few days he will be completely fine only if he follows medicine routines" the doctors says. " thank you so much doctor I really appreciate, thanks" I reply " can I see him?" I ask and she nods.

I slowly open the door and walk towards him. At this point I m about to cry but holding my tears back. I never wanted this night to end up this way, but I am not going to talk about this now.

*Nathans POV*

I don't know what hit me but I was pretty sure it was a boy, a boy who knows Vero because he was mumbling something about him liking her. Vero walks in, she is so beautiful. It's not even real like she is so gorgeous even her tired self. "Hey Nathan, how you feeling?" She asks. " I am doing just fine what about you beautiful? I reply " I am alright" she says with the most amazing smile❤️😍

*At Home*

I just walked in and I asked Vero's parents if she could come along with me and lucky for me they agreed cause we are family friends.

*Veronica's POV*

His house was so huge. It was like a mansion. It was double storage and every room has feature walls and like walk in wardrobe. It's like those celebrities house with pools and hot garage and furnitures. "Nice place" I say. "Aha thanks no one really stays home so doesn't get that messy" he replies with a cheeky look. He was 98% fine now and I was left to look after him cause his parents had to go for some emergency meeting with their clients. I wonder what company they have. O.o

Nathan disappears again. "Nathan? What is with you and disappearing? Like seriously!! Where are you? I needa goo freshen up and your house is so big I can't even find the toilets!!!" I growl "Woah Woah baby girl calm down, It will be a pleasure to escort to the restroom, Madame" he says in french. "You speak French so fluently, wow!!". "My other French skills are fluent aswell, want a demo?" He whispers to me with a wink and biting his lips. We looked at eachother deeply, his hazel eyes drove me crazy, and his lips was 2 inch away from mine. "Miss Veronica, will you be mine?" He whispers in my ear. I can feel his cold breath in my neck.

*Nathan's pov*

I couldn't wait no more. She was so perfect that I didn't ever wanna loose her. I was so close to her I could feel her heartbeat, racing. She pinches my chin and softly plays with my hair and whispers "I would love to be yours" Both of us are breathing heavily, the tension is building up and....