Chapter 9: Blindfolded

Hey guys, how are you?

----------------------------------------------

"I am sorry, all that happened in there. I wanted to give you nice time, but I guess that got ruined!" I say. "Baby girl, you did give me the best night, that was in fact the most beautiful night of my life. Thank you!" Nathan says and then kisses my checks. I look at the time it was 9pm. "It's already nine!" I exclaim. "Are you gonna be in trouble? Cause i thought you would be hungry...." Nathan asks. "Ummm lemme call mum" I reply.

Me: Mum I might come home after an hour or so yea?

Mum: are you okay? Did you eat? Is Nathan still with you?

Me: yea he's still here and nah that's y we were gonna grab food

Mum: yeah go eat something call me when ur outside, don't ring the doorbell, everyone is sleeping

Me: don't worry I got keys. Okay bye

*hangs up*

Nathan is looking at me with his red nose which makes me laugh. 😂 "Why you laughing?" He asks. "You are so frigging cute, I swear, I reply. "Lies... Anyways whatchu wanna eat?" He asks. "Ummm surprise me!" I say to him. "Okie then which means I have to blind fold you and I will take it off myself when we get there deal?" Nathan says. "Yep deal!" *he blindfolds me with his handkerchief* he leads me towards his car. We got in the car and the Hero by Enrique Iglesias plays. He was driving nice and slow and it was silent. "Soo umm what types of songs do you like?" Nathan asked. "Umm don't really have like a type but it depends what mood I am in what about you?" I reply. "Don't laugh okay?" Nathan says I am wondering why he is saying that but lets see. "Nah I won't" I reply with a wink. "Umm... I like umm Romantic Songs... Like SoMo type..," he says and he's blushing. Oh my god he's saaa cuteeeeeeee. " aww that's totally fine I mean like I love SoMo I think he like my favourite singer, his voice is like so manly" I say. "Ahh so you like him too, that's good, and yeah he deserves to be like more famous than Justin Bieber and One Direction and all that stuff" he adds. " Me like OneDirection" I say " aww but me no like em" he reply. We were tailing like a little baby and I was blind I mean like he blind folded me so I was just sittin there chillin. I think he was driving. It was back to the silence.

*I do it all for you by SoMo plays*

NATHAN's POV.

This lady is sitting there blindfolded, looking gorgeous even with her eyes covered. She is the perfect addition to my every wish. This song describes my feeling at the moment. One night and she got me amazed. It would be too early to jump into a conclusion, I should get to know her better first and spend more time together. " Are you sure want to be surprised? I ask " yes please." She replies. "The lets get you out" I add. "We are here yay!!" She exclaims.

Veronica's POV

He opens the door, like a gentleman. He holds my hand and slowly wraps his hands around my waist. I didn't mind cause I knew I wasnt that fat, so he could easily get his hand around. He leads me towards the restaurant and whispers "I hope you like it" and slowly takes the blind fold off making sure he doesn't ruin my bun. I still had my eyes closed. He said open. I opened my eyes but it was all dark. Nathan wasn't there. I shout "Nathan! Nathan" but instead I hear a scream.