Chapter 8- Duet Skating

Heyy Guys Please promote/ like and comment ❤️❤️❤️

"Couples for Duet Skating are as follows:

1.Arina and Sunil

2.Rita and Joe

3.Rhia and Sabin

4.Preity and Kabin

5.Veronica and Nathan

6.Anju and Raj

The winners will get a 2 vouchers for the best restaurant in town, also they get a chance to experience the latest rides down in Luna Park. "Oh my god I love Luna Park" I exclaim. "Aww then I have to take you there" Nathan says with a wink. He is like this You Really really hate drugs

You really hate drugs

You hate drugs

Hate drugs

Drugs.

He's been so addictive since that night, some thing special I just can't figure out I think. "Hey watchu thinking" he says with a manly, American Accent. I don't know how this guy has American Accent living in Australia... "Nothing much" I reply. "Riah is also here and she taking part in this competition, she didn't even come say Hi, I waved at her but she looked away pretending she didn't see me...." I say. "She may haven't seen you yet, or she got caught up with something..." Nathan sighed. "Let's go?" Nathan asked. "Yeah" I replied. We had to hold hands, all the other contestants were either couples or siblings. All eyes were on us, it was scary but I felt safe. Nathan was still holding my hand, I looked into his eyes. "I don't wanna sound all creepy but you know are so beautiful inside and out." Nathan said. "Awe Thank you and don't know about being creepy but you sure are a sweet heart." I reply with a warm smile. ☺️ I swear I was falling for this guy, without knowing I started to care for him. I wonder how he takes me, maybe as just friends...... "Race starts in 1, good luck to all of you" says the host. Nathan looks at me, he reaches towards my face. He gently holds my chin and whispers " I will not let you down" and kisses my cheeks. I was blushing, my cheeks were red as an apple. I looked towards Riah, she was looking to us but when I look at her, she turned. Why was she angry with me? What did I do wrong? I haven't even said anything to her. As I thought to myself. Nathan grabs my hand and I snapped outta my thoughts. "Let's go I say. The race finally starts. We were pretty good couple... :$ Riah and Sabin are great. Its already 10 minutes, we cannot let go! Couple 2, falls along with couple 6. Oh shit! We are about to fall but Nathan turned! Phew saved. Couple 4 are doing cool tricks, we stuck to basics. Well I can only do basics 😕 I say to Nathan " I am sorry" he looks at me confused "why exactly you sorry?" "I am not a good skater, if I let you down I am really sorry in advance" I reply. "Pftt your perfect to me so I dunno what your on about." He says with a giggle. Couple 1 kept overtaking us, oh never mind they fell as well. I just realised the golden ring he was wearing with blue stone. It was shiny and looked great. It was between couple 3,4,5! It could be anyone's game. I think. Nathan whispers "don't worry couple 4 will fall soon, they are arguing look." And they were! We have been skating for 20 minutes and my legs were hurting. :( Couple 4 fell! And Preity was screaming at Kabin, how embarrassing. Just focus on Skating! Nathan hold my hands tighter as it was cold. My checks to cherry red and he smiles at me. I look up at the clock and it was 39:45 minutes! "I have skated for so long without realising!" I say. "Hahaha same here" Nathan chuckles. BANG! What's that? We all turned, it was Riah and Sabin, crashed on the side wall. "Ouch that must've hurt!" Nathan exclaims. "Oh shit!" I say as I skate towards them. "Riah, babe you okay?" I ask. "Don't even! Who do you think you are huh? Trying to act all nice but evil" Riah shouts. "Excuse me miss, but I don't think that it was Vero's fault you and your partner fell! In fact we were in the other side of the rink!" Nathan says. I can tell her is angry, this face is red but he is still being so polite. I swear this guy is such a gentlemen, he knows how to talk to girls PROPERLY. "You knew I wanted this bad, but you had to choose this as your activity, I thought you were nice but nah your just another bitch" Riah shouts. "Firstly you never told me you wanted this Kay, and about being a bitch, it's very clear who's the bitch around here so I would blab about that! Anyways, I don't like creating drama so imma just go bye get well soon! " I say as I grab Nathan's hand and we walk away. Nathan looked pissed... He was bright red in anger, I might have tested his patience for too long. He just left the skating rink......

-----------------------------

Predict what happens next? Do You think he just leaves her there? :o