Chapter1: I am Veronica

Hey guys, I am new around here so I please help me out :) I wrote his story just in my spare time I hope you guys enjoy it.

Lots of Love xx ❤️❤️😘😘

PS. I may have lots of Grammar mistakes so please understand :) thank you 💕

------------------------------------------------------------

Chestler High, nothing but another boring school in the eastern Sydney. I am Veronica aka Vero and I m in year 11. Yes I know very important year, study hard blah blah. "Hey Vero wats up?" Says my best friend Joseph. "Nothing much just getting to class. Oh anyway, what you doing tonight? Wait you aren't coming to the party are you?" Joseph says. "Ohh yea I won't be able to make it sorry. Have some family business." "Aww we'll miss you he frowns. Well see you after school then."

*After School*

"Vero wait up" I turn and it was my other best friend Abby. "Hey Abby what's up? And I m so sorry I am not coming to the party tonight. I tried my best but mum said Family comes first." Aww alright then gotta goo catch you later bubs" Abby says.

"Vero hurry the train came" Joseph yells. "Coming!"

*In the Train*

"Joseph do you think that dress is good for the get together tonight?" I ask. "Isn't it like too casual? Like you said there was going to be lots of people?" Joseph said. " "It was actually meant to be a picnic but you know Nepalese people are always late :3" I chuckle " Oh then that's perfect for you" he says in a girly voice and we both laugh.

Before we know it our stops came and we had to go. *hugs each other* "Bye Veronica" Bye Josey" (I just call him that to tease him) "hey stop it bye c ya"