Chapter 4: Someone buy me sleeping pills *_*

My favorite band is One Direction and Favorite Singer is Joseph Somo. If you guys haven't heard Somo please go check him out he is gorgeous x

Who is your favorite band/singer?

---------------------------------------------

*At home after party*

"Nanu better sleep, you have school tomorrow and it's already 12!" She screams. I was trying to sleep but something was bothering me, I kept looking at my phone and thought, is he actually going to call me? At the same time I tried sleeping but I can't! My eyes were wide awake as I feel the summer breeze. I like sleeping with my undergarments only, I felt more comfortable. I m not stripper or anything but you know. I am also the kind of person that instantly falls asleep but now I can't. I look at my phone is 12:36am. I close my eyes and try to sleep but I keep thinking about that Nathan dude. He was supposed to text me his number or some sort of communication. At about 2am I fell asleep.

*Alarm*

"Ughhh I hate school." I say as I grab my iPhone5s. "Good Morning girl, I don't even know your name. Oh and it's me Nathan" as I read with the biggest smile on my face. "I am Veronica but my friends call me Vero. And Good Morning Boy" I reply with a lil giggle. Wait why am I even giggling nothing funny as I think and get ready.

*School*

"Hey Vero, how was the picnic last night?" Joseph asks. "It was good, I won this raffle thing with another boy and I have to go to the Skating party or whatever with him" I reply. Joseph winks and says " Someone's going on a date? First, is he good? Like your standards?" "Stop it Josey, I m not going on a date, it's just because I have to go that's why. And yea he's alright" I reply with a straight face and we walk towards the bus stop to pick Abby up.

"Abby!" I yell. She comes running towards us. "Abby how was your party- Guess what Abby? Our Vero is going on a date tomorrow!!" Joseph cuts me off and says. "Mr. Javeir, I AM NOT GOING ON A DATE!!" I yell " What? I m so lost. Someone please tell me what's going on? Abby says frustrated. Joseph tells her what happened. *bleep* I check my phone it was Nathan. "Still up for tomorrow?"

Me: "I guess so, and you?"

Nathan: "Same. And you know how to skate?"

Me: "umm just a little bit and you?"

Nathan: "You'll find out Miss Veronica ;), Bye have a good Day."

Me: Bye you too x

"Vero what's so funny? Why you smiling at your phone?" Joseph asks. "Oh nothing just remembered something" I say.

*Bell rings*

"Oh great, the best class, ever with the lovely Mr. HeThinksHeKnowsItAll" Abby says rolling her eyes. Today we only have 2 periods and then Free Periods. We can go anywhere we want.

*After 2nd Period. *

"Hey guys can we please go shopping? I needa buy a few things" I ask to Josey and Abby. "Umm you mean for tomorrow" Abby says with a cheeky face" "Oh my god fine then don't worry about it" I say. "Abby don't tease her! Fine missy we'll go." Joseph says.