Failing

Dawn's POV

"What have you gotten yourself into Dawnica." Mia stated as she focused on wiping the blood of my face.

After Mia came to that bitches rescue we made a run for it and now we're in our room as she cleans my busted face.

'Isn't our Princess sweet.'

"The bitch deserved it. She started it and knew what was coming." I spat, crossing my arms.

"Violence doesn't solve anything babe." She said so soothingly making my heart flutter.

"Who was she anyways?" Mia stopped dabbing my bloody face.

"Mia tell me."

No response.

"Mia tell me now." I said raising my voice and little higher than needed. "She's my ex, Karen." She looked down as if even saying the name would kill her. I gathered her into my arms.

"It's ok princess I understand. She's just jealous that you've got a badass girlfriend." I winked as Mia rolled her eyes.

After Mia got me cleaned we started to get into our pajamas. I toke my jeans off and boxers so I could get another fresh pair of boxers.

"What happened here?" A soft hand touched my left hip softly. Right where that sicking scar was. I flinched at her touch.

"Dawnica?" Mia asked sounding nervous which made her grip my hip tighter. Suddenly my hands toke control as I grab Mia's neck and stabbed my thumb into a pressure point. I watch as her eyes turned dim and rolled back, her tiny body went limped. I put Mia into bed and got dressed.

After putting on my favorite combat boots, I ran down stairs and out the door. My legs carried me off of the school campus and into the woods. My arms pumped harder as my legs went faster. The wind whistled into my ears and ruffled my hair.

'She was going to find out anyways. Did you expect for her to never see your naked body while living with you. Tisk Tisk Dawn, you're smarter than that.'

"SHUT UP!" I yelled stopping by a tree to take a break. I sat down just as it started pouring luckily the tree shielded me from the falling droplets of water.

The haunting girl with my face but with shocking green eyes popped into my vision. The evil creature that made me this way was eating her. The girl's blood was on the creature's mouth. It's evil eyes starred at me. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

'Don't think about it Dawn. It was never your fault.' Shewolf whispered to me as I started dozing off into a dreamless slumber.

***********************

Sorry I haven't been updating lately, I've been so busy in school and homework. So I'm going to try to updated more. Thanks for reading and please share. xoxoxox