Dawnica

Mia's POV

I wake up to feel Shewolf's arms wrapped around my scrawny body. Her face soft and blushed from sleeping. I quietly get untangled from her arms and shake her awake.

"Shewolf wake up." I whisper still shaking her.

"It's Dawnica." Her voice was rough from sleep.

"What?"

"Dawnica." She mumbled again, opening her eyes. "But I like Dawn better."

"Oh." I whispered wiggling slightly in her bed. Dawn got up and toke out a black v-neck and black jeans. She fumbled around in the dresser for socks, her eyes wandered over to mine.

"Hailey should have your size, you can ask her for some clothes. Room is across the hall." She said arching her perfect eyebrows toward Hailey's room. I walked to Hailey's room and knocked on her door.

The door open and Hailey's face appeared. "Uh She- I mean Dawn said you are my size, is it ok if I can borrow some?" I ask feeling slightly nervous. Hailey nodded and moved allowing me to have room to walk in.

After she closed the door, she walked towards her dresser pulling out clothes.

Taking the time, I looked around to see pencil sketchings on the wall already, most of them were of Dawn walking with a wolf or Alicia with a halo over her head.

"I made those." A tiny voice whispered, I turned around to see Hailey handing me a tshirt and jeans.

"Those are lovely Hailey." I take the clothes and go back to Dawn's room.

As I enter the room I see Dawn taking off her shirt, but only to see a giant bruise on her stomach. "Dawn?" I whispered softly setting my borrowed clothes on her bed.

"Hm." Dawn continued changing, not bothering to look around.

"Your stomach uh has a um you know a huge bruise." I stared at her stomach.

"Yeah. No biggie." Dawn finished putting on her clothes. "You can get changed in here. I'll be downstairs when you're done, take your time."

I got changed with a black and pink blouse and ripped booty shorts. After that I slowly bounced down the stairs feeling sort of, nervous, again. As I walked into the kitchen, burned pancakes smell hit my face.

"Great D, you had to burned the pancakes! Good job you moron!" Yelled Alicia who threw a burned pancake at the back of Dawn's laughing head.

I awkwardly stood there, until Hailey who was sitting on the counter looked up at me and smiled. Dawn turned away from the stove, burned pancake in one hand, and grinned at me.

She held out the pancake, still grinning.

"Pancake?"

**************************

Sorry I haven't been uploading (or whatever you want to call it) I had the big case of writers block and I've been busy with school ending and all the crap. Sorry guys for that, I'll make sure to be more on update.