The SheWolf

Dawn's POV

Getting out of my truck I look up at the huge house towering over me. 'I'm only 15 and I have a house with 2 goofballs.' I thought to myself grinning.

Yea I know weird right having your own house at 15. Well it doesn't really count since I go to a boarding school for trouble students. Or as our head master, Mr.Willis, calls it "troubling young adults". He wants us to have more room and more luxury since my parents are paying him extra.

Well now that we are at it how about I give a short story about myself. I'm Dawnica Rogers (I like to be called Dawn) and I'm 15. My parents sent me to Bandit boarding school when I was 7 so I'm well know and I'm the so to speak alpha of the school. I can knock some one out in a flash (watch out boys). My two roommates are Alicia Mellencamp and Hailey Johnson.

All of a sudden I hear a honk blare into my ears making me growl. Rubbing my ears I turn around and see the 2 goof balls giggling inside of Alicia's tiny car. Me being my mischievous self, I jumped on top of the car and peered down the sun roof making a scary face. Hailey starts screaming bloody murder and Alicia starts yelling that I'm going to mess up her car. I jumped of the car and grinned at them as they both got out.

"What the hell Dawn!" Alicia says punching my arm.

"Oh you love me." I smirked at her.

Hailey slowly walks beside us and stares at the huge house awe. I wrapped my arms around the girls and kissed both of their head as we walked inside together.

The house had two master bedrooms and two other bedrooms. Three bathrooms and a big game room and kitchen.

"Wow." Alicia whispered looking around. Altogether we checked out the house and once Hailey found out that all of us were going to have our own room she kept on shaking her head.

My parents adopted Hailey when I was 6. Hailey's parents died or something so she doesn't like being alone that much and doesn't really talk anymore.

I squeezed her arm and mumbled into her ear that she can sleep with me at night. I brought in the boxes that were in the truck while the girls started unpacking. After about 4 hours we were done with the whole house.

"Hey D." Alicia says walking into my room looking down at her phone.

"Hm?"

"Jack just text me that there is going to be a party at the abandon warehouse. You up for it Shewolf." She asked winking at me.

Giving her my signature grin I got ready putting gel through my short hair while the girls put on their makeup.

Then we were off.